Ok africans are diverse

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
let me end this .....
I hate this thing where blacks like negorids from Nigeria, congo and Ghana say "Somalis aren't black" because of our features. Well they are dumb , and so are Somali Arab beggers. A good example is Asia, do they fucken all look the same? Do they all have yellow skin and small eyes? They come in All shades and colours, hair textures etc .

I don't want to see this topic spoken about anymore. I've closed it.
:whew:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1600865247969.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
let me end this .....
I hate this thing where blacks like negorids from Nigeria, congo and Ghana say "Somalis aren't black" because of our features. Well they are dumb , and so are Somali Arab beggers. A good example is Asia, do they fucken all look the same? Do they all have yellow skin and small eyes? They come in All shades and colours, hair textures etc .

The Garen is sorry but only a wikimali can close this topic down u seem to be far more evolved

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Well that's their perception they think of Somalis being ethnically ambiguous, they want to attach that label and dismiss us as bastards of non African origin .
Our history and centuries old tradition are irrelevant according to them.
Madows from this continent have contempt and hatred for us if they had the armament or the capacity of power there is no doubt they'd incite genocide , we are seen as aliens , not because of these stupid mouth breathers marwalba carab ku abtirsada , yes they're a walking embarrassment clapping their futo around desert lizards sida naagaha stripclub-ka .
Madow see us as hostiles.

When I was at elementary school I was often told to get lost kwerekwere(foreigner) or ikokoloshe(cockroach) you don't belong here go play with the dirty Indians , eventually there were 5 other Somalis and 2 Ethiopian Oromos they faced similar marginalisation at school.
The schoolgirls were the worst oyin , they pulled a xaliimo hijab's off and dragged her around .

There were whites and coloureds, they were few and inseparable they were introverted and stick to themselves but they invited people to play cards with them. The school was 98% madow kkk

Secondary was alot better but still you are a foreigner lol

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The people who want us to identify as black want us for our features, if blacks are to unite based upon our skin colour they meaning the majority of blacks must fix their own houses.

Plus we have our own heritage and culture and history to identify with. How in the living hell are we going to accept the label that the cadaans gave to their slaves. We ain't one of their slaves and never will be. f*ck that shit and f*ck the blacks for trying to invite us on their fucking titanic. Sink by yourself by all means.

Somalis are our own part of an almost extinct group of people. The OG's of ssa, they want to take over our lands and woman everyone who bends the knee is a cuck and a coon at the same time.

We have our side of the continent and they have theirs, somebody need to tell them to stay in their lane.

It will become clear when somalia stabilizes and uses the army against them instead of for them. Let's help the cadaans and the turks and the indhoyar colonize ssa. It is doomes anyway. Maybe some nations will survive and be on our side, however most of them will fall under colonialism. And all i will say then is maca sonkarlolbron.pngpachah1.png

Madoows are either hostile towards Somalis or fetishise Somalis. They want to conquer us with their bodies through violence or intercourse.

Somalis should ignore them and just continue preserving our ancient identity. Don't try to suck up to them, don't apologise for who you are. Just be polite and distant! Just like our smart ancestors.

We lived right next to Bantus for thousands of years but did we ever integrate? No. Did we ever try to ingratiate ourselves, hell no!

Any halimo or farax who wants to marry them or integrate with them, it's your business but don't try to force us to accept your imaginary "Blackness" deliria.

Madoows are either hostile towards Somalis or fetishise Somalis. They want to conquer us with their bodies through violence or intercourse.

Somalis should ignore them and just continue preserving our ancient identity. Don't try to suck up to them, don't apologise for who you are. Just be polite and distant! Just like our smart ancestors.

We lived right next to Bantus for thousands of years but did we ever integrate? No. Did we ever try to ingratiate ourselves, hell no!

Any halimo or farax who wants to marry them or integrate with them, it's your business but don't try to force us to accept your imaginary "Blackness" deliria.
That can’t happen and you shouldn’t think like that walalo. Bantus don’t have warrior mentality and they easily got conquered and raped for centuries by whites and Arabs (which they still do) while Somalis did not.

That can’t happen and you shouldn’t think like that walalo. Bantus don’t have warrior mentality and they easily got conquered and raped for centuries by whites and Arabs (which they still do) while Somalis did not.

Allah will protect us and they cannot defeat the geeljirre so they try to shukansi us with bullshit "We are a colour called Black" agenda.

I'm not saying Somalis should be xenophobes but we don't need to cosy up to any ajnabi!

Let's be honest, it's like animals in the animal kingdom, every animal recognises its own species.
I once observed a female mother cat, she was with her kittens and spotted a lone kitten walking around. She approached the kitten, sniffed tentatively, walked around the kitten checking it out, eventually she pushed the kitten away.

This is how humans are, they observe, try to see if you look and smell like them and if not, you are "OTHER".

Somalis, unfortunately, are their own ethnic group and, I would argue "race". But Alhamdulilah, we don't need anyone else.

They only claim us when they are talking about diversity or that black people can be pretty too. They hate us and I hope all Somalis can understand that and separate ourselves from them like our ancestors did.

Allah will protect us and they cannot defeat the geeljirre so they try to shukansi us with bullshit "We are a colour called Black" agenda.

I'm not saying Somalis should be xenophobes but we don't need to cosy up to any ajnabi!
Don’t worry, there will always be weak people in our community, but the strong and bold are the majority

let me end this .....

Iam happy they think we not black and why do you want to be black so much. i dont want them as our allies. And you are a somali ja.reer begger have some selfrespect

let me end this .....

Your argument would've been good if not for the fact that Asians look very very different, Pakistani looks nothing like a Chinese person or Iranian compared to indian.

Whereas 80% of africans look the same if not for north Africa or east Africa everywhere else they look the same. That big nose and Madow hair is everywhere.
There are minority groups like the sun people in South Africa or the pygmies in congo who are distinctively different.

Perhaps you can say east african have narrower features, taller, skinnier but its not that significant.

Could you tell the difference between someone from Cameroon compared to a south African or Ugandan not really! Even fellow countrymen cant tell the difference.

Trending