Oil Exploration News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Lixle They are different blocks. The block starting from West Togdheer all the way to Hargeisa is known as Oodweyne block
or Habra Garhajis block. The video is from the Genel block (eastern Togdheer).

136912_cf52a3f888a34e38adff.jpg

The hargeisa Berbera road was paved when i when SL in 2013.

I was also in 2013 as well and i agree work was done to the road but that was filling pot holes and/or repaving portions of the road.

Overall i saw what i saw in 2017 and from Berbera to Hargeisa there was a full on repaving process with the last third (Hargeisa's side) still serviceable but not repaved.

@Lixle They are different blocks. The block starting from West Togdheer all the way to Hargeisa is known as Oodweyne block
or Habra Garhajis block. The video is from the Genel block (eastern Togdheer).
once the explorations are complete the government should publish the results. if oil is found SL should adopt a federal system. that way local communities manage their resources. SL is already heading in that direction nyways with the qurjilles in sool asking for a khatumo to become a federal state in SL

waraabe

Your superior
once the explorations are complete the government should publish the results. if oil is found SL should adopt a federal system. that way local communities manage their resources. SL is already heading in that direction nyways with the qurjilles in sool asking for a khatumo to become a federal state in SL

loooool so let me get this straight, you want Somaliland to share HA resources (port which brings in majority of government revenue) but you don't want to share oil if found under your lands cajiib.

SL will not have federal states lol

Bohol

VIP
Port was built by Siad Bare government. National ports are different to land assets, land is private
ownership.

loooool so let me get this straight, you want Somaliland to share HA resources (port which brings in majority of government revenue) but you don't want to share oil if found under your lands cajiib.
if khatumo becomes a state of SL then you better believe i want a garxajis state one in the west and one in sanaage. you must be crazy if you think anyone trusts kulmiye to manage oil in their lands

:pachah1:

Bohol

VIP

I don't think anyone will accept the gov stealing resources from their land anyway. Last time DNO tried to do operations in my
home district (Bohol) they were chased away.

http://burcoonline.com/articles/228...a-Bohol-Ku-Rasaseeyay-Shaqaalaha-Sherkada-DNO

waraabe

Your superior
My dream is to see every sub clan separate. Garxajis can do what they want and so can HA, HJ . Arap etc. Great idea.

I don't think anyone will accept the gov stealing resources from their land anyway. Last time DNO tried to do operations in my
home district (Bohol) they were chased away.

:icon lol: man have they learn't from that lesson. who the fck tries to dig a nomads backyard with out first telling him there could be billions at stake. the current minister of energy does community awareness projects now a days, looks like he learned his lesson the hard way. but these corrupt mothefockas should be pressured to publish results soon though

I believe garxajis should join Somalia

always knew you was a faqash in disguise :icon mrgreen:

waraabe

Your superior
:icon lol: man have they learn't from that lesson. who the fck tries to dig a nomads backyard with out first telling him there could be billions at stake. the current minister of energy does community awareness projects now a days, looks like he learned his lesson the hard way. but these corrupt mothefockas should be pressured to publish results soon though

always knew you was a faqash in disguise :icon mrgreen:

LooooL, I agreed with you. Make your own state and join Somalia if you want but Somaliland isn't becoming federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending