AarHawd_7

North-West, London
BDC720D3-7C70-40F0-A561-82AB379C33E4.jpeg

This woman had noo naxariis for her cheating man :mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What if I don't cheat?:cosbyhmm:
Actually those men who cheat have some insecurities and in someway feel not contended by their companions/wife/gf. I don't like to break someone's heart, but if she's has some things going on in her or even a gold digger/hoe, she's out of the window at first sight or few days of interaction. I don't play with worthless tings:denzelnigga:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What if I don't cheat?:cosbyhmm:
Actually those men who cheat have some insecurities and in someway feel not contended by their companions/wife/gf. I don't like to break someone's heart, but if she's has some things going on in her or even a gold digger/hoe, she's out of the window at first sight or few days of interaction. I don't play with worthless tings:denzelnigga:

I understand why men cheat abti, imagine waking up to the same face for 30 years

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I understand why men cheat abti, imagine waking up to the same face for 30 years
There are choices if you bored with the same face. In Islam, you can marry upto 4, that's if you treat em well:diddyass: with fair sharing among them. I think it has to do more with trust, if you both have trust issue, ma nigga you're done for:draketf:. Maybe enjoy the short term relation and eat malab like a real mf:diddyass:

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
There are choices if you bored with the same face. In Islam, you can marry upto 4, that's if you treat em well:diddyass: with fair sharing ampng them. I think it has to do more with trust, if you both have trust issue, ma nigga you're done for:draketf:. Maybe enjoy the short term relation and eat malab like a real mf:diddyass:

If you eat malab, you can eat anything, including cock.

@Dalmoor , I thought you were a baccala man, whats this all of a sudden I hear you eating sushi?

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
These hoes ain t loyal so what if I have another woman stay in yo lane Thursday night's are yours accept that

Women should have no problem with men cheating its our nature to spread our seed but when women cheat bismillah Abdullah gather the stones

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These hoes ain t loyal so what if I have another woman stay in yo lane Thursday night's are yours accept that

Women should have no problem with men cheating its our nature to spread our seed but when women cheat bismillah Abdullah gather the stones

Ma nigga that should be the mentality :dzmxmmb:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This is what you call a xalimo gone crazy. :pachah1: If xalimos are mad at faaraxs marrying other xalimos then they are against the religion. Allah the merciful gave us the permission to marry 4 wives if you can treat them well.

They just need to be quiet and mind their own business and take care of the home. :manny:

People that got cheated on and do this sort of shit need to get the f*ck over themselves. I don't know why, but this type of shit really pisses me off. Not to mention the people that cheerlead them. End the relationship or get back together, you're not entitled to more than that

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If you eat malab, you can eat anything, including cock.

@Dalmoor , I thought you were a baccala man, whats this all of a sudden I hear you eating sushi?
Cock?:gucciwhat: Ain't nobody doing that sh#t. The only one I eat is this one prollykisspng-chicken-egg-kifaranga-hen-broken-egg-shell-5ae0d2547a4671.4774953415246833485009.jpg
I'm still a baccala folk:kanyeshrug:

Eating sushi?:jaynerd:
tenor.gif

I thought you still eat
Surströmming, right? Seems nice I guess:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts