OHNONONO Kobe gets #metooed beyond the grave

VixR

Veritas
You guys don’t know what happened. If you guys don’t think this is the perfect time to place a claim, you’re naive. It actually is. Call your local lawyer and ask how/why.

Kobe is not the first and he won’t be the last. He had these problems when he was alive and well. If you didn’t think they’d follow him to the grave, you were wrong.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You guys don’t know what happened. If you guys don’t think this is the perfect time to place a claim, you’re naive. It actually is. Call your local lawyer and ask how/why.

Kobe is not the first and he won’t be the last. He had these problems when he was alive and well. If you didn’t think they’d follow him to the grave, you were wrong.

He dies in a tragic accident and within 3 hours tweeting this does nothing but come off as disrespect and that he deserved this cause of his past actions. I'm not defending what he did, but come on think of how the family would feel if they saw this hours after him and his daughters passing.

Imagine thinking spreading a tweet will further anything when the accuser already dropped charges and the party involved decided to not pursue it. The man died with his daughters in his arms and his body isn’t even in the ground yet, having a twitter account does not qualify you to be some Twitter “sleuth”, the internet should not be given power in whatever circumstances especially twitter mobs who are in essence circlejerkers that will make matters worse i.e. the accused Boston bomber who was innocent and who lost his life.

VixR

Veritas
Imagine thinking spreading a tweet will further anything when the accuser already dropped charges and the party involved decided to not pursue it. The man died with his daughters in his arms and his body isn’t even in the ground yet, having a twitter account does not qualify you to be some Twitter “sleuth”, the internet should not be given power in whatever circumstances especially twitter mobs who are in essence circlejerkers that will make matters worse i.e. the accused Boston bomber who was innocent and who lost his life.
This is not his first charge. He’s paid off others, and had cases following him when he was alive throughout his career.

Human beings are so multifaceted. Isn’t it amazing how you could appear to be a good father and a prolific ball player, and yet be a rapist.

I agree with you on mob justice, but they’re not sleuths. These Kobe tales are old af. Death just tends to bring your life’s actions to the surface, good and bad.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This is not his first charge. He’s paid off others, and had cases following him when he was alive throughout his career.

Human beings are so multifaceted. Isn’t it amazing how you could appear to be a good father and a prolific ball player, and yet be a rapist.

I agree with you on mob justice, but they’re not sleuths. These Kobe tales are old af. Death just tends to bring your life’s actions to the surface, good and bad.
Idk why He would need to rape women when he had access to a nearly limitless supply of women that he could pick casually as an NBA superstar. I guess stardom got to his head

VixR

Veritas
Idk why He would need to rape women when he had access to a nearly limitless supply of women that he could pick casually as an NBA superstar. I guess stardom got to his head
Rape is about power. There’s no telling which is true and which isn’t until it goes through a court of law, so it’s an allegation until then. We just know he’s capable of it, bc he’s had settlements before.

Our house are more Lebron James fans and that guy seems squeaky clean and principled, thank god. If a rape charge sticks on James, I’ll just mentally give up on men.

Last edited:

They are arm chair philosophers and pseudo intellects when it pertains matters that doesn’t involve them, don’t you understand how utterly disrespectful it is to supposedly force an event down everyone’s throat when said person involved is a charred carcass. This is not an effort to raise awareness rather a chance to slight Kobe for whatever mission they are set to accomplish, it is extremely petty when this tears away attention from the victims, yes victims who are funnily enough innocent from Kobe’s affairs, in an attempt to defame one involved. Absolutely disgusting to make slight comments when the victims families have only learnt of this event in a matter of hours, making flippant remarks online does not mean you are “raising awareness” on anything. Activism does not mean rilling up the crowd and calling it a day.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Rape is about power. There’s no telling which is true and which isn’t until it goes through a court of law, so it’s an allegation until then. We just know he’s capable of it, bc he’s had settlements before.

Our house are more Lebron James fans and that guy seems squeaky clean and principled, thank god. If a rape charge sticks on James, I’ll just mentally give up on men.
Too bad Lebron sold out for China

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Meh it’s the world we live in, she probably doesn’t know much about his case just attention seeking.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Not surprised tbh

“When a woman has lost her character, she will shrink from no crime.” –Tacitus

Trending

Latest posts