Oh Yeah, TRUMP is Winning 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually upheld most of his campaign promises:
  • The wall. By the end of this year, nearly 200 miles of new border wall are expected to be completed.
  • Strong economy.
  • nation’s unemployment rate is at 3.6 percent, the lowest since 1969.
  • Huge tax cuts that benefited both the upper and middle class families.
  • Trump administration is also protecting American workers, industries, and intellectual property by pursuing fair and reciprocal trade deals and holding US trading partners accountable. The EU, China, Mexico etc are no longer taking advantage of US intellectual properties.
  • Signed new agreement with Mexico and Canada far better than Old NAFTA.
  • Trump continues to make border security a priority, recognizing the devastating consequences of drug and human trafficking through the porous southern border. Democrats are stubborn to work with him on fixing the immigration crisis though.
  • Transformed the US supreme Court from a dem dominated court to a republican one by adding two new republican judges to the cabinet.

Trump train is majestic aand will go on to create a new unstoppable waves in 2020.
He ruined america and should be in jail as china now owns sa and africa plus no one trusts him

I agree that Trump has lived up to his campaign promises and has held up his end of the bargain. Aside from getting held up by congress he's done all of the things his base could hope for. I was a supporter at first, but his rhetoric was waning on me. I'd ideally choose a Romney republican over him, but he was a much better candidate than Shillary.

Didn't think you were from the US though. You
He actually upheld most of his campaign promises:
  • The wall. By the end of this year, nearly 200 miles of new border wall are expected to be completed.
  • Strong economy.
  • nation’s unemployment rate is at 3.6 percent, the lowest since 1969.
  • Huge tax cuts that benefited both the upper and middle class families.
  • Trump administration is also protecting American workers, industries, and intellectual property by pursuing fair and reciprocal trade deals and holding US trading partners accountable. The EU, China, Mexico etc are no longer taking advantage of US intellectual properties.
  • Signed new agreement with Mexico and Canada far better than Old NAFTA.
  • Trump continues to make border security a priority, recognizing the devastating consequences of drug and human trafficking through the porous southern border. Democrats are stubborn to work with him on fixing the immigration crisis though.
  • Transformed the US supreme Court from a dem dominated court to a republican one by adding two new republican judges to the cabinet.

Trump train is majestic aand will go on to create a new unstoppable waves in 2020.
He is only helping rich and his pockets so don't lie to my face as i know what is going on as i used to live near a border which needed no fixing plus this garac hates somalis so f*ck him n you too

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Isreal has nukes and should be asked to return it and i doubt arabs would get nukes as they do not got the material unless west will give them their's which i highly doubt

They'll just buy off the shelves nukes. Pretty sure Pakistan would sell them a dozen for a couple dinars.

Iran can attempt to secretly develop their nukes but once they agree to stop the US can put pressure on them as punishment.

How will the US find out? 5/10 of those nuclear scientist working in those research centres sells intelligence to the states

Currently they're allowed to enrich nuclear materials for medical use but even that shouldn't be allowed.

Trump is fixing that error.

He ruined america and should be in jail as china now owns sa and africa plus no one trusts him

He never hid his isolationist tendencies and harped on about "America first" throughout his campaign. Which was something that I agreed on. The US shouldn't have to be the worlds policemen any longer. And our economy is better off thanks to that approach.

He never hid his isolationist tendencies and harped on about "America first" throughout his campaign. Which was something that I agreed on. The US shouldn't have to be the worlds policemen any longer. And our economy is better off thanks to that approach.
Than why is he wasting his time on iran and north korea than as he is just a liar as i expected him to be

No one needs us as us needs to help the 49 million plus people survive and thrive over here as asia is big enough to stop china by themselfs with no problem

They'll just buy off the shelves nukes. Pretty sure Pakistan would sell them a dozen for a couple dinars.

Iran can attempt to secretly develop their nukes but once they agree to stop the US can put pressure on them as punishment.

How will the US find out? 5/10 of those nuclear scientist working in those research centres sells intelligence to the states

Currently they're allowed to enrich nuclear materials for medical use but even that shouldn't be allowed.

Trump is fixing that error.
What can he fix besides starting a war over there that we can not afford as we are flat broke as iran can build nukes and none of their sicientists are leaking any information as if that was the case than many of them would not have been murdered by outsiders

Us government needs to fix an error which is the bridges and shitty roads but nothing more plus it is their fault iran is what it is today due to them ruining libya and iraq

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Us government needs to fix an error which is the bridges and shitty roads but nothing more plus it is their fault iran is what it is today due to them ruining libya and iraq

Bush/Obama weren't building infrastructure either but they started those wars.

Trump is at least trying to push for a huge infrastructure bill.

Dude's a narcissisitic bigot but at least he's trying to keep to his promises.

His predecessors were 100% bought while he only cares about himself and his reelection.

Come up with real reasons for hating Trump other than the stuff you've been spoon fed by late night tv comedians.

His predecessors were 100% bought while he only cares about himself and his reelection.

Come up with real reasons for hating Trump other than the stuff you've been spoon fed by late night tv comedians.
Dick cheney started those wars

He is the same and has been bought like his party so that is why i left their ass in the first place and went my own way to support folks with sense

VixR

Veritas
We just finished watching the first night of the dem debate catching up: My god it’s a shitshow.

The only ones who seemed reasonable were Tulsi Gabbard and the Delaney guy, and mildly the climate change dude. Elizabeth Warren spoke well, but was too pie in the sky.

The pandering/identity politics was through the roof!

White candidate: “I had to have a serious conversation about dealing with police with my African American son, Dante”.

Cory Booker (who alway looks like his head is about to explode): “My African American community blah blah, growing up African American, we were refused a home for the color of our skin and it was White activists who helped us blah”

Beto O’Rourke:*speaks Spanish for 2 cringe minutes*

Castro: “Transgendered women need abortion rights too” erm...transgendered women are men turned women, whoops..

Klobuchar: “An African American woman went to the dx and lost her baby!”

I call Trump winning lol.

We just finished watching the first night of the dem debate catching up: My god it’s a shitshow.

The only ones who seemed reasonable were Tulsi Gabbard and the Delaney guy, and mildly the climate change dude. Elizabeth Warren spoke well, but was too pie in the sky.

The pandering/identity politics was through the roof!

White candidate: “I had to have a serious conversation about dealing with police with my African American son, Dante”.

Cory Booker (who alway looks like his head is about to explode): “My African American community blah blah, growing up African American, we were refused a home for the color of our skin and it was White activists who helped us blah”

Beto O’Rourke:*speaks Spanish for 2 cringe minutes*

Castro: “Transgendered women need abortion rights too” erm...transgendered women are men turned women, whoops..

Klobuchar: “An African American woman went to the dx and lost her baby!”

I call Trump winning lol.
Not likely unless putin helps him again

VixR

Veritas
Not likely unless putin helps him again
Right now, I feel like voting for Trump myself tbh :icon lol:

The second debate has more intriguing characters imo. We’ll be checking that out, but if it’s anything like what we just watched, Putin is not needed for a Trump re-election lol...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its all theatrics, Trump was installed in their to instill chaos in the political spectrum, he is neither left nor right and is unpredictable. I predict an Obama(esque) type figure to emerge from the ashes an unexpected candidate.

Maybe Oprah?

Right now, I feel like voting for Trump myself tbh :icon lol:

The second debate has more intriguing characters imo. We’ll be checking that out, but if it’s anything like what we just watched, Putin is not needed for a Trump re-election lol...
If he does your sxb will be out plus all somalis who support him must give up their fine females to me to do as i wish to them

Its all theatrics, Trump was installed in their to instill chaos in the political spectrum, he is neither left nor right and is unpredictable. I predict an Obama(esque) type figure to emerge from the ashes an unexpected candidate.

Maybe Oprah?
No not that woman which is the worst besides trump as billionaires should be banned from running

Tukraq

VIP
Bernie has one foot in the grave so I doubt it. The USA needs a young president. These geezers are all suffering from dementia. They can't lead shit.
trump and Bernie are about the same age lol, and the other guy mentioned in Biden is even older lol

Status
Not open for further replies.