Oh Yeah, TRUMP is Winning 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Evangelicals are proposing to spend 50 millions on GO OUT VOTE FOR TRUMP!

b89b6fdf0fe313f6165e6748318bf18f

https://www.yahoo.com/news/evangelical-group-spend-50m-vote-213442361.html

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
All the forums and subreddits that supported him have been shut down or shadow banned.

His support online that the MSM couldn't deny in the past will magically disappear.

The media will make up the polls and say he's losing support and he'll lose by a wide margin.

The guy's a loose cannon. The establishment can't risk having him around.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Just watched the #DemDebate and it was a shit show, the usual Shuban from the gay supporters. Elizabeth Warren was OK but none of them can defeat Trump. He's too strong and too authentic for their hypocrite asses.

All the forums and subreddits that supported him have been shut down or shadow banned.

His support online that the MSM couldn't deny in the past will magically disappear.

The media will make up the polls and say he's losing support and he'll lose by a wide margin.

The guy's a loose cannon. The establishment can't risk having him around.
He almost started a war a few days back so i doubt he will survive for long next year

Just watched the #DemDebate and it was a shit show, the usual Shuban from the gay supporters. Elizabeth Warren was OK but none of them can defeat Trump. He's too strong and too authentic for their hypocrite asses.
The bern or biden will win

He almost started a war a few days back so i doubt he will survive for long next year
We all thought trump was gonna lose the election last time, what ended up happening? Trump won. You never know cuz as usual, trump still has a lot of redneck fans that will still vote him in. It’s unpredictable if he’s gonna win again or lose especially since everyone thought he was gonna lose last time.

We all thought trump was gonna lose the election last time, what ended up happening? Trump won. You never know cuz as usual, trump still has a lot of redneck fans that will still vote him in. It’s unpredictable if he’s gonna win again or lose especially since everyone thought he was gonna lose last time.
I knew he would as i know cadan men and they hate anything that is not cadan men

This time he has lost alot of his base as they thought that he would be different but is the same as the rest of them

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

He didn't really. It was just a negotiation tactic in his mind. I.e. brinkmanship.

He hasn't started one conflict since he got into office and actually in the middle of cooling some down.

Exactly what his supporters wanted and that's a big win for him.

However since all his supporters online have been banned the media can tell you otherwise.

He didn't really. It was just a negotiation tactic in his mind. I.e. brinkmanship.

He hasn't started one conflict since he got into office and actually in the middle of cooling some down.

However since all his supporters online have been banned the media can tell you otherwise.
Did he not call off an airstrike on iran or not

He is very dangerous as he is taking it like a business deal which the world is not

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
He is very dangerous as he is taking it like a business deal which the world is not

But it works unfortunately. Iran is crazy enough to build a nuclear bomb.

Not that I trust the US with nukes but Iran is run by a dictator.

There are plenty of stories of absolute leaders going mad with power.

What if he decides to take us all down with him if he loses his grip on power?

He could also give the technology to shady Shia terrorist/militants in Lebanon and etc.

Obama's administration worked for the military industrial complex that wants Iran to develop nukes. That's why they gave them a bs slap on the wrist.

The more dangerous opponents the US has the more those defence companies can justify higher defence spending.

Same with North Korea. Trump pushed ahead the annual military excercises with Japan and S.Korea and this sudden change terrified North Korea.

Along with some other threatening rethoric that got their leader to the negotiation table.

That's how you get shit done if you want to stop wars.

He could also give the technology to shady Shia terrorist/militants in Lebanon and etc.

Obama's administration worked for the military industrial complex that wants Iran to develop nukes. That's why they gave them a bs slap on the wrist.

The more dangerous opponents the US has the more those defence companies can justify higher defence spending.

Same with North Korea. Trump pushed ahead the annual military excercises with Japan and S.Korea and this sudden change terrified North Korea.

Along with some other threatening rethoric that got their leader to the negotiation table.

No one can stop iran from building nukes if they do not already got them and if they get attacked they may get nukes threw china and russia

Not working as it has not worked last 34 plus years as sanctions only hurt the civilians once more which the west thinks will revolt but the iranian government has full control of the country as mountain terrain is hard to invade as afghanistan has shown before as they did not have an army which is not the case this time around

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not working as it has not worked last 34 plus years as sanctions only hurt the civilians once more which the west thinks will revolt but the iranian government has full control of the country as mountain terrain is hard to invade as afghanistan has shown before as they did not have an army which is not the case this time around

Sanctions can work. It's called mobilizing the population and elites against the state.

Push them hard enough and they'll do your job for you.

You can prevent Iran from developing nukes. They need specific resources, experts and access to certain technologies.

If you get the country to agree to stop studying it you can easily find out if they are sticking to it.

The goal is to get them to agree first.

Imo we don't want a world with nuclear armed Iran.

That automatically leads to a nuclear Saudi Arabia and then Egypt.

Before you know it the whole region is booby trapped with nukes everywhere.

If the Scandinavians had nukes we could go half a century before one gets used.

In the middle East it'll be used before Asr prayers.

Sanctions can work. It's called mobilizing the population and elites against the state.

You can prevent Iran from developing nukes. They need specific resources, experts and access to certain technologies.

If you get the country to agree to stop studying it you can easily find out if they are sticking to it.

They got the material for nukes already and can build it underground plus the population protested in 2009 and recently as 2019,2018

Isreal has nukes and should be asked to return it and i doubt arabs would get nukes as they do not got the material unless west will give them their's which i highly doubt

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This time he has lost alot of his base as they thought that he would be different but is the same as the rest of them
He actually upheld most of his campaign promises:
  • The wall. By the end of this year, nearly 200 miles of new border wall are expected to be completed.
  • Strong economy.
  • nation’s unemployment rate is at 3.6 percent, the lowest since 1969.
  • Huge tax cuts that benefited both the upper and middle class families.
  • Trump administration is also protecting American workers, industries, and intellectual property by pursuing fair and reciprocal trade deals and holding US trading partners accountable. The EU, China, Mexico etc are no longer taking advantage of US intellectual properties.
  • Signed new agreement with Mexico and Canada far better than Old NAFTA.
  • Trump continues to make border security a priority, recognizing the devastating consequences of drug and human trafficking through the porous southern border. Democrats are stubborn to work with him on fixing the immigration crisis though.
  • Transformed the US supreme Court from a dem dominated court to a republican one by adding two new republican judges to the cabinet.

Trump train is majestic aand will go on to create a new unstoppable waves in 2020.

• The wall. By the end of this year, nearly 200 miles of new border wall are expected to be completed.
  • Strong economy.
  • Trump administration is also protecting American workers, industries, and intellectual property by pursuing fair and reciprocal trade deals and holding US trading partners accountable. The EU, China, Mexico etc are no longer taking advantage of US intellectual properties.
  • Trump continues to make border security a priority, recognizing the devastating consequences of drug and human trafficking through the porous southern border. Democrats are stubborn to work with him on fixing the immigration crisis though.
  • Transformed the US supreme Court from a dem dominated court to a republican one by adding two new republican judges to the cabinet.

Trump train is majestic aand will go on to create a new unstoppable waves in 2020.
Second one is due to obama that he is riding off of plus 200 miles is a lie as arizona/new mexico is wide ass open

• Strong economy.

I agree that Trump has lived up to his campaign promises and has held up his end of the bargain. Aside from getting held up by congress he's done all of the things his base could hope for. I was a supporter at first, but his rhetoric was waning on me. I'd ideally choose a Romney republican over him, but he was a much better candidate than Shillary.

What state are you from? I thought you were a Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts