OH SWEET GOD! I NEVEE IMAGINED BREAKING THIS NEWS! A successful Canadian Xaliimo discovered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the immensity of this discovery is immeasurable.

They’ve been decimated by a geed smoking criminals from a tiny island in the Caribbean.

Look at the height a Canadian xaliimo has reached. She’s on Canada’s national news flag carrier

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the immensity of this discovery is immeasurable.

They’ve been decimated by a geed smoking criminals from a tiny island in the Caribbean.

Look at the height a Canadian xaliimo has reached. She’s on Canada’s national news flag carrier

Mashalaaal i am very proud of our Hawiya Somali Canadian investigative ground reporter. Soon we will have desk anchor, and then we SOMALIS would have made it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Dalmoor

Why do you hate the progress of our Halimas? Their success across all continents has been noted. Any achievements of your fellow incels lately?

2135.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor

Why do you hate the progress of our Halimas? Their success across all continents has been noted. Any achievements of your fellow incels lately?
Oh, here is the cuck slandering me. :childplease:

How am I an incel? I have a girlfriend unlike you flirting with @Knowles. :camby:

Lastly, what have Xalimos achieved apart from modelling and Twitter buuq? :comeon:

Oh, here is the cuck slandering me. :childplease:

How am I an incel? I have a girlfriend unlike you flirting with @Knowles. :camby:

Lastly, what have Xalimos achieved apart from modelling and Twitter buuq? :comeon:

@Dalmoor

You finally bought one of these dolls/robots that @Cognitivedissonance was selling here, what’s her name and nationality? Give my dumaashi a kiss from me. Strange but proud to know & say that a Somali bloke has a female robot as a girlfriend and I call her dumaashi. Maashallah sxb. It’s 2019, even Saudi Arabia granted citizenship to a doll called Sophia. DM me her name and nationality.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor

You finally bought one of these dolls/robots that @Cognitivedissonance was selling here, what’s her name and nationality? Give my dumaashi a kiss from me. Strange but proud to know & say that a Somali bloke has a female robot as a girlfriend and I call her dumaashi. Maashallah sxb. It’s 2019, even Saudi Arabia granted citizenship to a doll called Sophia. DM me her name and nationality.
Are you calling my soul mate a doll? Wtf! :what:

Were there too much cunaqabatayn/sanctions imposed in the dms of @Knowles? I can see and smell the enviousness through the screen. :gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Are you calling my soul mate a doll? Wtf! :what:

Were there too much cunaqabateen/sanctions imposed in the dms of @Knowles? I can see and smell the enviousness through the screen. :gucciwhat:

@Dalmoor

Sxb, first, I heeded to my good friend @Lostbox advice of Somali men aiming higher and after he enlightened me, I broke up with @Knowles and moved on to @Reiko A story from rags to riches, from a Honda Accord to a Mercedes 500. Wish me well. As for your lady aka doll, does she only speak American English? Program her with the accent of Somalilanders, they are civilised people and might accept her like I did. Congratulations again.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor

Sxb, first, I heeded to my good friend @Lostbox advice of Somali men aiming higher and after he enlightened me, I broke up with @Knowles and moved on to @Reiko A story from rags to riches, from a Honda Accord to a Mercedes 500. Wish me well. As for your lady aka doll, does she only speak American English? Program her with the accent of Somalilanders, they are civilised people and might accept her like I did. Congratulations again.
:nahgirl: Miss me with that doll shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.