OH MY GOODNESS! ILHAN asking business people question. Does not know employee from employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she unbelievably embarrassed herself.

She is unraveling before our eyes

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@R.Kelly I am sorry saxiib but I have learned to not believe u, I've always gave you the benefit of the doubt but you have on many occasions mislead me based on ur titles. I wish you change ur tactics and use ur talents to promote something positive, u would be a great asset to Somalia media one day. :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly I am sorry saxiib but I have learned to not believe u, I've always gave you the benefit of the doubt but you have on many occasions mislead me based on ur titles. I wish you change ur tactics and use ur talents to promote something positive, u would be a great asset to Somalia media one day. :)
Don’t lie to him Jiron, @R.Kelly would make a terrible Somali media reporter. Imagine him reporting about the President and he notices a pregnant lady (he has a fetish for them) he would drop everything and follow her... I wouldn’t trust him with a pregnant cat tbh. A lot of Somali elders would have heart attacks upon seeing his misleading news updates..

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:rejoice:Its so nice to have a good looking Somali woman in the spot light, so much better than that danyeer Ayan Dutchwaas:mjkkk:

Not a fan of hers but she definitely has caused a stir with her remarks about israel. Definitely a discussion that needs to be had. But other than that she doesn't strike me as very smart.....which might be a good thing...and the reason why she said what she said about the jews. We need more not-so-smart people on the left in politics.

just read some of the comments and i'm not surprised by what they say. This woman knows nothing about running a first world government....she really shouldn't be in congress. Except for the fact that some liberal wanted to put her up as an example of the big democrat tent she would probably be standing behind her pot bellied husband pouring his coffee 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts