Oh my God Somaliland made it

I am going to jump off a building. These people have escaped a. Allah loves reer Somaliland . Somaliland have intelligent people who guided and protected their population from their enemies.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
A Galmudugian praising Somalilanders. Bro Hopefully you escape that cursed nation and rebuild and excel :friendhug:

A Galmudugian praising Somalilanders. Bro Hopefully you escape that cursed nation and rebuild and excel :friendhug:

I can't escape. Tied to Mogadishu with all its horrors, corruption and no hope and all the other low iq Hawiyes who love reer D. In 2020 we have farmajoo as presidemt of Mogadishu. How bad can it get for us. If Farmajoo goes they will ellect another D to massacre them. These people are sheep. Only Galmudug has some hope.

The head of police for Mogadishu is a guy from Lascanoood. This is what Somalimo gets you.

171015-world-mogadishu-blast-run-0343_baaeed2e5de166e404ba0f71da3c409d.jpg

saameynta-roobka-ee-xamar.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I can't escape. Tied to Mogadishu with all its horrors, corruption and no hope and all the other low iq Hawiyes who love reer D. In 2020 we have farmajoo as presidemt of Mogadishu. How bad can it get for us. If Farmajoo goes they will ellect another D to massacre them. These people are sheep. Only Galmudug has some hope.

The head of police for Mogadishu is a guy from Lascanoood. This is what Somalimo gets you.

171015-world-mogadishu-blast-run-0343_baaeed2e5de166e404ba0f71da3c409d.jpg

saameynta-roobka-ee-xamar.jpg
I mean Daroods kinda have ties to Mogadishu and the government but it seems Puntland which is Hartis have kinda escaped Somalia why can’t HG do the same in Galmudug?

But then again Hawiye are the most patriotic tribe out of the big 3 tribes. So it’s kinda difficult. But anyways wish you guys well :friendhug:

You Somalilanders don't know how lucky and blessed you are. The leaders who decided to break away from Zooomalia to give reer Somaliland freedom and hope may Allah put them in Jannah Firdus because they have saved a whole nation from our evil fate. SL brothers run and don't look back.

I had a Abgaal friend call me 3 nights ago from Mogadisho. He asked me about how things are in Galmudug. I just put the phone down on him. These manz are waste. They welcome everyone to Mogadishu, Even Somali Ethiopians. They fought Mohamed Farah Aidid instead of welcoming him as a hero. There is only disease, war, bombings corruption and death in South Somalia.

In Galmudug we fight for our children's future. We want to be like Somaliland. We will tell the UN and US to F off.

And to our brothers in Mogadishu. Our army is ready when your serious. This means no more somalimo and welcoming anybody to Mogadishu. Otherwise F off because warlord Farmajoo does not care if you die everyday from suicide bombings.

Last edited:
You Somalilanders don't know how lucky and blessed you are. The leaders who decided to break away from Zooomalia to give reer Somaliland freedom and hope may Allah put them in Jannah Firdus because they have saved a whole nation from our evil fate. SL brothers run and don't look back.

I had a Abgaal friend call me 3 nights ago from Mogadisho. He asked me about how things are in Galmudug. I just put the phone down on him. These manz are waste. They welcome everyone to Mogadishu, Even Somali Ethiopians. They fought Mohamed Farah Aidid instead of welcoming him as a hero. There is only disease, war, bombings corruption and death in South Somalia.

In Galmudug we fight for our children's future. We want to be like Somaliland. We will tell the UN and US to F off.

And to our brothers in Mogadishu. Our army is ready when your serious. This means no more somalimo and welcoming anybody to Mogadishu. Otherwise F off because warlord Farmajoo does not care if you die everyday from suicide bombings.
Do you seriously think Caydiid is a hero?

Caydiid is a hero not only for Somalia but for all of Africa and the whole world. We destroyed dictatorship and because of him and the other mujahiids HG is rich today and free.

Look how many hotels we built and Hormuuud was created after the death of Siad Barre.

Somaliland and Puntland are free because of Caydiid. Victorious USC broke the back of regime. We were the ones to do it when the others failed and we chased Siad all the way to Kenyan border.

Caydiid is a hero not only for Somalia but for all of Africa and the whole world. We destroyed dictatorship and because of him and the other mujahiids HG is rich today and free.

Look how many hotels we built and Hormuuud was created after the death of Siad Barre.

Somaliland and Puntland are free because of Caydiid. USC broke the back of regime. We were the ones to do it and we chased Siad all the way to Kenyan border.
Siyaad Baare helped build Somalia, Caydiid made us refugees.

I recently met a guy and I asked him "kumaad tahey?" He replied "Nin reer xamar oo HG ah." I couldn't help but laugh. Abgaal beat you and rule Xamar. Somaliland will collapses the day southerners sort their act out whilst Puntland politics have always remained a mystery to me.

Siyaad Baare helped build Somalia, Caydiid made us refugees.

I recently met a guy and I asked him "kumaad tahey?" He replied "Nin reer xamar oo HG ah." I couldn't help but laugh. Abgaal beat you and rule Xamar. Somaliland will collapses the day southerners sort their act out whilst Puntland politics have always remained a mystery to me.

Siad Barre never built Somalia. It was Cabduallahi Isse that built Somalia. This was when all Somali's loved and respected one another. Siad Barre destroyed Somalia and it will never come back together.

1598313023187.jpeg

Trending