VIP
Outside a construction site, I was working in back last summer:

20191226_125902.jpg

20191226_130002.jpg

20191226_130057.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I remember pulling over the Google map driver, and asking him when it'll be uploaded and if I would be in it. He went on to tell me, it gets sent off to California, where they do the blurring out of peoples faces, and car plates and so on.

I've had to edit out, the street name, and signs on the hoardings of the construction company's name. I seriously would tell you guys the street, so that you lot could go look it up yourselves, but, I know I've got some enemies on here, who would love to contact the site, and snitch of my activities on this forum.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I just can't

I always wanted to get on Google maps but never thought a driver actually drives and takes pictures

This nigga poses kill me

How are you overweight working on a construction site. I thought those guys were meant to be in shape or at least skinny unlike office workers who behind a desk for 8 hours a day except when they get up to buy lunch or go to the toilet

I remember pulling over the Google map driver, and asking him when it'll be uploaded and if I would be in it. He went on to tell me, it gets sent off to California, where they do the blurring out of peoples faces, and car plates and so on.

I've had to edit out, the street name, and signs on the hoardings of the construction company's name. I seriously would tell you guys the street, so that you lot could go look it up yourselves, but, I know I've got some enemies on here, who would love to contact the site, and snitch of my activities on this forum.
smart, you should be even more careful still

Apollo

VIP
How are you overweight working on a construction site. I thought those guys were meant to be in shape or at least skinny unlike office workers who behind a desk for 8 hours a day except when they get up to buy lunch or go to the toilet

Actually when you work with your hands you get increased appetite compared to when you are sitting down on a chair all day. Noticed it on myself at least. Sometimes I forget to eat when I am all into something behind a computer.

Trending