OH HELL NOOO! The infamous Madoow in Ohio who’s obsessed abt everything Somali is at it again. Folks! Let’s just give him HALIMA SUPREMACY as a gift

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I actually love Jiija’s food truck. Walahi better than the traditional Somali restaurants in town. Btw she’s making a killing. She’s cheaper than them and has much more customers.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
he reps africans and blacks in general and presents their culture history famous people in a guud light :nvjpqts:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This dude reps Somalis a lot. I spoke to him before he's a really cool guy.

Real talk! Dude is legit good guy who wants to reconnect with the people of Africa. It’s just that he is from Columbus and he has found Somalis. He has learned so Somali words too. That’s dedication and he gives free advertisement to Somalis businesses. He goes into the Somali malls and makes a video of that. He encourages his viewers to visit these places. So he is genuinely a nice guy.

Apollo

VIP
Real talk! Dude is legit good guy who wants to reconnect with the people of Africa. It’s just that he is from Columbus and he has found Somalis. He has learned so Somali words too. That’s dedication and he gives free advertisement to Somalis businesses. He goes into the Somali malls and makes a video of that. He encourages his viewers to visit these places. So he is genuinely a nice guy.

There is an AA polyglot from Ohio who speaks Somali.

Search for laoshu505000 on youtube.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her food truck is parked at an undesirable location. :wowsweat:

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead1::dead:
I know walahi

The few times I stopped by there I made sure I removed my handgun from my glove department. The car I drive and the neighborhood don’t match.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There is a polyglot from Ohio who speaks Somali.

Search for laoshu505000 on youtube.

that dude blew up man. Remember the time I posted his videos here. The guy has like 200 viewers and now has 35m

@Grigori Rasputin @Basra

It seems like African-Americans respect Somalis.

In Europe, the blacks, especially from the Afro-Caribbean islands and West Africa clown Somalis and aren't interested in Somali culture whatsoever.
99% They are usually interested in East African (Ethiopia) , North African (Egypt, Morocco mainly) history. You will never see them say anything postive about west Africa. West Africans and AA hate each other here.

@Grigori Rasputin

giphy.gif

Trending