Oh dear, Floyd’s in trouble because

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
His fiancée is white girl, a fat one AND she’s begging to the rioters to stop and forgive . He’s done. The black women are going to cry and probably say “ That’s what he get’s for messing with a snow bunny” Watch!!!

You already know a number of pro black wokes, especially black women, flipped on this dude when they discovered his fiance was a white woman. These people do not care about his death, they are just using to steal and get attention for themselves. They outrage when it's someone white then continue on as normal after the news cycle.

Facts.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Damn, I thought I was the only person that believe this. The number one reason a lot of bm go to jail is for child support, but do any of these black feminists advocate for, at least a reform of the system. Also, a lot of these pro black women are ex prostitutes and ghetto gaggers. If they can shame Micheal B. Jordan, then why not these black stars engaging in slave master fantasy films as well?

Damn, I thought I was the only person that believe this. The number one reason a lot of bm go to jail is for child support, but do any of these black feminists advocate for, at least a reform of the system. Also, a lot of these pro black women are ex prostitutes and ghetto gaggers. If they can shame Micheal B. Jordan, then why not these black stars engaging in slave master fantasy films as well?
Did you know about 80% or so of Planned Parenthood centers are in or nearby minority neighborhoods?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Nomoregames2019 Have you notice a lot of black female civil rights members married white men ? Maya Angelou, Angela Davis, Jemele Hill and project zero of all colorism crybabies Nina Simone ALL married to the same people that are oppressing them......

Trending

Latest posts