Ogaden Want To Dominate Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's about time Ogaden woke up. U can play the bridge for the horn like the Turks played for east n west and always remained strong. Plus u have 3 homeland, no clan in somalia does and will gamble their only homeland like wardey oromo in JL did and we know where they are.

Ogs already united SSC, they can unite Somalia, we dont need weak djibouti city state. All trade to ethiopia has to go thru them also and they can make ports compete and be dependent and they can trade embargo any1 who plays games. Next Somalia will connect to ethio energy power dam, once that happens u can shut down Somalia energy also. Plus Ogaden industrial farming of wheat will make Somalia agriculturally dependent.

Plus pan somali is your sayid abdulle legacy on the nation and responsibilty

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dima&Damo the ogaden have a border with every clan and therefore can pressure all. I want Djibouti kicked out, its a city state and international base for khatlings they have no influence or experience, their involvement only makes somalia always worse off, showing they have ulterior motives. I thought djibouti would use it's wiil n abti and irir ties to work magic but they haven't, it's time ogaden step in who has real regional influence, plus proved themselves by uniting SSC.

Last edited:
@Dima&Damo the ogaden have a border with every clan and therefore can pressure all. I want Djibouti kicked out, its a city state and international base for khatlings they have no influence or experience, their involvement only makes somalia always worse off, showing they have ulterior motives.
You and the other mjs in here praise the ogaden to much it's getting weird

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You and the other mjs in here praise the ogaden to much it's getting weird

We don't want to do the heavy lifting anymore. We did what we can do for Somalia by bringing the SFG. It's time they play their role as they gave us pan somali crap and for 150 years it's been the biggest disaster and brought us civil war hell, amisom, trusteeship, etc. They taught our ancestors to unite around this foreign enemy boogeyman and till today all somalis think like that. We could've been our own emirate dummy and successful as we were giving aid to UAE and ahead of the khaleej but they brought their damn sixir to them which we cant un-do as it's mainstream and we the kingdom lovers are on the fringe now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dima&Damo I want our Kingdom back, then second homeland in Doolo and third homeland in Jubaland Somalia. Plus I want us to maintain our alliance with Mahra state in east yemen/oman/socotra so we have cross survival in the event our homeland is lost so we dont become wardey oromo of Jubaland. Boqor Burhan went there to ensure it's alive n strong. Next I want us to tap into Indonesia who's ppl visit zabid yemen ismail jabarti tomb. I live in Australia and have indonesian embassy friends who can set up the meet with king of darod and king of indonesia.

I would be like this then happy as hell and feel safe for our future survival and not go extinct by concentrating into 1 place.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Trending

Latest posts