OG Plans For De-Centralisation and Wining Hearts and Minds

As all of you are aware, we are getting closer to the inevitable edge of an election, already pushed by abiy from may to august 2020,

Ethiopia has never ever had an election with more than 1 party competing

we wish to send peace and blessings to all the horn of africa nations and region and specially to the somali race,

we desire nothing else but peace, friendship, trade and economic cooperation and alliance,

we desire no ill on any race or nation,

we forgive you, to all those who stabbed us in the back,

its inevitable we will rule you regardless, its destiny, providence, by God insha Allah we will rule you with soft power and from behind the curtain, you dysfunctional somalis, we will forgive but never ever forget,

today a crucial silent mile stone was reached for those asleep, keep sleeping,

we wish peace and prosperity to all our neighbours and May god bring peace amongst the races across the horn of africa and wider,

we forgive you for how you stabbed our backs, we will repay you, we will give you medicine, food and energy, we will provide university places to your kids like we already do to 20% of all university spaces in DDS to somalis from somalia and djabouti,

we will not seek brutal revenge, we will rule you the way Britain and america and Russia dominated the Germans for decades, we will sue soft power on you,

we will make you desire nation hood again,

Peace and blessing to all eastern africans from the great OG people and nation being created as we speak isnha Allah,

Acta Non Verba

the great @DR OSMAN listen to the Ogadne brother, he is like a trained KGB with soft skills like luicid talking skills, an orator, a wise man,

look at how we use the somali card time and again, we gave this software to somalis, we know how much they hate the O N L F name so we will use the card we invented , the somali card, to make them at ease, we will rule them with a gentle hand, a carefully planned strategic to win hearts and minds,

each OG city will be like xamar in business fast moving mode with much much safer cities, 14 million people, we will create an economic engine that will create so many jobs we will have to import labour from abroad insha Allah, ##

like how the british won hearts and minds in Malaya in 1948, we will make sure all have houses, jobs, men will be so focused and busy with self and economic development they will forget about the name Ogadeniya and their cuqdad will be kissed away by the massive benefits we will offer after we win insha Allah,

i am involved in a big way sadly this is a public forum, i cannot go into it, but i promise you we will make Singapore look like a dusty hell hole by the time our economic vision is ut into place and change the lives of so many people, isnha ALLAH

Ogaden has always ruled DDS with hearts and minds, like ahmed madoobe we will make them eat from the same plate, all somali tribes, they will be to busy counting their economic new found amazing lives they will forget we are in charge,

Last edited:
we wish and desire noting but peace and blessings for fellow somalis and east africans,

may you and your children all prosper, we desire no ill or want of evil

we wish peace, security and prosperity,

ask me about our plans to make this land prosperous,

today Ogaden senors and Mps from xamar went there, puntland and Jubaland all sent delegates to the new chairman governor of the party, isnha Allah the next president after the election,

we desire an east africa with close cooperation and economic development for all peoples and regions and nations,

we desire all east african nations to be blessed with peace and security and civil cooperation and protection of human rights for all.

are there any somalis running against abiy?

we dont care about abiy and his oromo party, i am talking about our country/ region, but to answer it no, the oromo party is one of several central government and local as well since they have a region,

abiy is more federal, but regional insha ALLAH WE WILL WIN

Tukraq

VIP
we dont care about abiy and his oromo party, i am talking about our country/ region, but to answer it no, the oromo party is one of several central government and local as well since they have a region,

abiy is more federal, but regional insha ALLAH WE WILL WIN
you guys need to run federal, if langaab Tigray can hold office why not somali?, we also need reer sijui running in Kenya

you guys need to run federal, if langaab Tigray can hold office why not somali?

it was by force,

even if oromo party give abiy 100% of their votes, he still needs a few other big parties to give him that,

somali running doesnt make sicne, oromo biggest party has around 35% of the votes , ahmamar next and then somali then tigra

if he needs atleast 60% to win, first round or 515 2nd round, he needs us to supply a fewe votes

but i dont think next round anyone can win, will ahmaar or somali or tigra give to anyone who is oromo and vice versa?

so we may get a hung parliament with with parties as ethinc groups rather than ideology like in the west

per 1 million you get 1 senator, dds used to have 7 but cabdi iley increased it to 11 since ethiopia thinks dds has between 8 million and 12 million , they gave her 11 senators,

the senators also vote, if ahmaar dont give abiy a single seat, he will have a hung parliament, ahmaar and oromo combined have around 65%, so abiy needs them, and oromo will never give an ahmaar any votes,

doesn't matetr, the more headlocked the better for us OG in dds, we run our affairs let each ethnic group run her own region,

Tukraq

VIP
it was by force,

even if oromo party give abiy 100% of their votes, he still needs a few other big parties to give him that,

somali running doesnt make sicne, oromo biggest party has around 35% of the votes , ahmamar next and then somali then tigra

if he needs atleast 60% to win, first round or 515 2nd round, he needs us to supply a fewe votes

but i dont think next round anyone can win, will ahmaar or somali or tigra give to anyone who is oromo and vice versa?

so we may get a hung parliament with with parties as ethinc groups rather than ideology like in the west

per 1 million you get 1 senator, dds used to have 7 but cabdi iley increased it to 11 since ethiopia thinks dds has between 8 million and 12 million , they gave her 11 senators,

the senators also vote, if ahmaar dont give abiy a single seat, he will have a hung parliament, ahmaar and oromo combined have around 65%, so abiy needs them, and oromo will never give an ahmaar any votes,

doesn't matetr, the more headlocked the better for us OG in dds, we run our affairs let each ethnic group run her own region,
so If these groups won't vote for each other i.e. oromo amhar, is it possible to get them to vote for us instead as a better option? if these groups are only voting for themselves that means there not getting a high percentage of the total anyways, maybe 35 percent tops like you said for oromo, if you say build up with all the other langaabs like Tigray and afar supports and its say you vs oromo in the next round, why would amhar not throw there lot with somali to spite oromo and vice versa

so If these groups won't vote for each other i.e. oromo amhar, is it possible to get them to vote for us instead as a better option? if these groups are only voting for themselves that means there not getting a high percentage of the total anyways, maybe 35 percent tops like you said for oromo, if you say build up with all the other langaabs like Tigray and afar supports and its say you vs oromo in the next round, why would amhar not throw there lot with somali to spite oromo and vice versa

since there is a third available for grabs, aby is counting on Ogaden, canfaar, sidama etc to top him up as a coalition,

butt as you can guess, Ogaden want a price paid for this vote, it will not come free,

and tigra will vote for abiy for the alternative is worse: ahmaar, their arch rival, betetr the devil yuo know now than an ahmaar one yuo dont,

Ogaden doesnt want ahmaar either and will keep them locked in,

and lastly, ahmaar and tigra do not want a muslim asli somali spceailly an Ogaden, no way, he will give all regions sovereignty with in 24 hours, so they will want a meek assimilated oromo , no ethiopian will ever vote for a dangerous Ogadeniya first Ogaden,

Tukraq

VIP
since there is a third available for grabs, aby is counting on Ogaden, canfaar, sidama etc to top him up as a coalition,

butt as you can guess, Ogaden want a price paid for this vote, it will not come free,

and tigra will vote for abiy for the alternative is worse: ahmaar, their arch rival, betetr the devil yuo know now than an ahmaar one yuo dont,

Ogaden doesnt want ahmaar either and will keep them locked in,

and lastly, ahmaar and tigra do not want a muslim asli somali spceailly an Ogaden, no way, he will give all regions sovereignty with in 24 hours, so they will want a meek assimilated oromo , no ethiopian will ever vote for a dangerous Ogadeniya first Ogaden,
you guys don't know how to play the politics right smh need more MJs in the region, the candidate should be playing as if he's assimilated and Ethiopia first, yes Tigray don't want Amhara but its not like they like oromo or Abiy either according to their twitter sentiment there a group somalis can get on there side right now, if you get sidama and afar on your side with the I'm a minority and I'm looking out for other minorities talk your through because either one you go against(oromo or Amhara), they will probably prefer you and not the other, making it a close race

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha you need to have coalition with either Amhara or Oromo lol and Amhara seems out of the question due to historical reason and u don't seem to even 'treat' oromo as human sxb. Maba soo hadal qaadan weligin kkkk. Never seen an ONLF mention Oromo. It's like how PL doesn't mention eelay, we know they exist lakin lama hadal soo qaado unless discussing house 'maid' duties.

The tigray alliance may have been useful during the militant days and yes you are aligned to them and even used Eritrea as a base. But u need to decide niyahow it's either oromo or amhara, i would prefer oromo as their easier to control kkkk but their untrustworthy also kkkk, he will be saying how amhara we are family waan isdhalnay kkkkk.

Cut deals with Oromo for 'loosened' federalism, make it like the EU stage where their like separate countries the region and Addis becomes like Brussels kkkkk or cut a secession deal and use the Somali baboon card next door how u will serve as a buffer like u did with Kenya for your own state. The options are plenty for ogaden. But I say pull of the inevitable, CONQUER Amhara. I would love to be MJ playing with Amhara, not stuck in this reer level crap runti in Somalia. You serve as the biggest clan in Somalis is why I think they adopt your idealogy, nicknames u give clans, sayid literature, your big ass horse in hamar. Their mentally conquered, I say that because u cant convince them to drop this somalinimo shit anymore, its like their mentally finished, its a ogaden colony who will come back and constantly teach them SOMALINIMO while they sit there like langaabs, while he sits there with Amhara for the next project

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha declare it Ogadeniya, I like the truth not living in falsehood like Somali clans which is one of the factors I attribute to their lack of knowledge growth in comparison to other societies. Living of fake data means all their strategies and plan ends in negative result. It is Ogadenia. Israel kama yeelin falastini iyo kuwa dhulka degan in loo bixiyo magac ka baxsan awoowahooda Yacqoub his nickname was Israel. Your Awoowe nickname is Ogaden. Tell the natives who live there you will be treated like palestinians and given your rights but migration of non ogadenis are not allowed and have ogadeni lineage department like Israel does with jews who must abtiris to a tribe and then be a jew by faith. Because Israel wasn't all jewish dee, only 'yahuda' was kkkkk one tribe. Before that no torah existed in Abraham time ma garatay, waa qoys iyo beel lakin yahuda ayaa dhulka la wareegay oo yahudnimo taagay after moses and said you can't be israeli if you don't follow YAHUDA faith. Wa nin qabili ah sideena oo kale, hadad aragtid tarikhdooda waa the same as somali. Look at the bible markay abtirsadan, waa abbe first name like us in a chain.

Wa Somali oo caqli yeeshtay niyahow, we may have been apart of the earliest group of abraham, the only thing that I suspect is the female circumision is clearly 'hamitic' ama noah son ham and the nations of ham are egypt, ethiopia, somalia. But we may have adopted that from hamitic SAMAALE clans because there are some arabs who even do female circumision like egypt does today inheriting from original hamitic pharoah. Anyways waa sheeko kale. We could be among the lost 10 tribes who are israel but not 'jewish' since waqtikasi jewish ma jirin, it was just gudnin iyo ibrahim iyo carurtisa. We retain so many identical traits, I keep it to myself but there is a reason I am attracted to jews, they have our mindset qabili wayna hirgaliyeen iyo waa dadka ugu caqliga badan marki wadan ama reer la yirahdo manta

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Son of so and so bay dhahan also. Which in Somali is LIKE WARYAA INA GAAS KKKK. War niyahow dhaqanku waa the same, identical, there is no way we have the same cultural systems and not inherit it from the same place a long time ago. Plus it's not cuz of religion arrival, when christianity was brought to africa, they adopted christian names but ma jiro 'chain system' of counting, this is very ancient our culture sxb, it's identical to the bible abtirsi stuff, so we must of been around those early societies. I say VERY EARLY though like Abraham untill Moses before a book existed because we didn't have a book but 'laws' like circumision of males/females which abraham must of taught us, we remembered one god idea I think but it probably corrupted later on as we didnt have a book to remind us. We are set up identically as Israel our tribes, nicknames, lineage, reer, bah, etc

you guys don't know how to play the politics right smh need more MJs in the region, the candidate should be playing as if he's assimilated and Ethiopia first, yes Tigray don't want Amhara but its not like they like oromo or Abiy either according to their twitter sentiment there a group somalis can get on there side right now, if you get sidama and afar on your side with the I'm a minority and I'm looking out for other minorities talk your through because either one you go against(oromo or Amhara), they will probably prefer you and not the other, making it a close race

you mis understand Ethiopia massively if you think all it takes is "play along"

saxib the average tigra, ahmaar, oromo, sidama is enslaved mentally by Ethiopianism and love it deep down how the average darood and hawiye obsesses over somnalinimo deep down,

mj do live there, not much use though, but do not worry, we have survived this long, we will deal with the 110 million habash, i understand them better than you, for i must deal with all manners of somali tribes and 100 million habashi

Why the pivot to Ethiopian politics, given up on Madoobe?

actually ahmed madoobe sent jubaland delagation,

and no to answer you, i am just blessed with so many lands my ancestors conquered,

sadly most average man think about their tuulo, whilst the Ogaden must think about a section of an entire continent, horn of africa and play his cards across many nations he has influence in

Trending