Officials worry deadly coronavirus in China could spread around the world

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's a deadly disease that broke out in Wuhan city, China. The disease has spread in Japan, Thailand and could potentially spread across the Southeast Asian countries.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The US are worried that it may have already entered into the country.

Let's hope it doesn't reach Canada. Why do we border America? :jcoleno:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kill the infected individuals. Simple solution that can save the humanity.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Kill the infected individuals. Simple solution that can save the humanity.

The infected individuals were caged in glass and the doctors were covered with plastic and mask.

We had the Ebola outbreak in West Africa but that was put under control. This one is said to be even more deadly but let's hope they can contain this, inshallah. Scary news.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember when I use to play plague Inc I'd always start my disease in China or India. It's like I'm watching a live action version of my strategies.

I don't think anything will happen though

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Ight imma head out
Level%20B.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This was inevitable Air pollution/Toxic Waste Management in China is a joke the skys are yellow for days yet there isn't any real regulations in place to deal with it. In the coming years China and India will have more of these respiratory tract illnesses be born

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's a deadly disease that broke out in Wuhan city, China. The disease has spread in Japan, Thailand and could potentially spread across the Southeast Asian countries.

Eating pork could have caused it. Since it is common in dogs and pigs.

Not trying to be rude, but the chinese are known to eat both.
:browtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Any talk of virus i feel like i want to dance, am i weird or a devil?????

source.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The infected individuals were caged in glass and the doctors were covered with plastic and mask.

We had the Ebola outbreak in West Africa but that was put under control. This one is said to be even more deadly but let's hope they can contain this, inshallah. Scary news.

Yeah but that was africa, probably created to kill africans. Chinese people are more wealthy they travel more. This can become an international epidemic in a short period, if we want to survive keep the chinese and all the other infected peoples away.

Trending