Officially retiring from FKD

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its been a good run but I want to increase my ajar and stop engaging in this destructive exercise. God teaches us that tribalism is for recognition not for hatred and the closest one is to him is taqwa. Farewell and enjoy your mudslinging

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Its been a good run but I want to increase my ajar and stop engaging in this destructive exercise. God teaches us that tribalism is for recognition not for hatred and the closest one is to him is taqwa. Farewell and enjoy your mudslinging
Good for you bro. May we all succeed in this life and the next.

:salute:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good for you bro. May we all succeed in this life and the next.

:salute:
Hawiye or Darood aint gonna save you from the punishment of the grave. Nor will they assist you in the Last Day. Its a futile exercise defending muh qabiil

i had enough fadhi ku dirir in those last 2 days to last me a lifetime, this is not something you should do longterm :tocry:

Another One GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo I was going to launch a frontal assault on you, by showing you how much of a daba dhilif Farmajo is compared to Deni who is a mujahid dal-jog that help build up PL education system.

But I guess u retired at the perfect timing, maybe @Calaf @Dalalos_ibn_Adali will respond, why in the world we elected a dabadhilif to villa somalia.

244623598_307210337882222_3756551769895569290_n.jpg

@TekNiKo from reading your posts this year compare to the previous I knew youd retire soon . You became deadweight to your beesha .you lost the holaac .you went from raiding og , mj and hawiye threads to getting bullied by 18 yr old @Galmudug-State :damn:

Anyway goodluck on your new journey
We hope @reer can carry your beesha in your absence

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

You’ll be back in a week or two. :drakekidding: