Officially broke

donald duck disney GIF

Broke now wasted 1k on the ps5 at Walmart been crying these last couple of minutes :wow:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Kid , I just realised you are very young and inexperienced with how the worldly market works.

At your age , I would get copies of PS3/Xbox games, films , music

thousands of them , download terabytes
and yes ,
I would collected variables that are worth something, secondhand Discs , hard drives consoles as collectives and sell them where the demand was high in scarcer areas to , 30% increase or even more , I missed those days.
I did earn few grand to approximate in USD , selling electronics , of course the streets were scary and risky but worth the danger.
the profit , I invested in many businesses
and I was just turning 18.

Yet you blew one grand on a damn console , how can you be that impatient , wait at least couple of months until the value of the market decrease , I bet you once it's price are lowered there would be the exact innovation luring people yet again,I don't believe that you are that type of person to watch an advertisement on somewhere and be like Ima go get it. I saw your threads you are very smart. You are very reasonable , But this is not the way kkkkkkkk

Can you spot the difference between PS4 or PS5 ????
I bet you theres nothing significant , only a tiny detail of difference , so yeah in other words it is a waste of money.

There are so many things you could buy and profit with that amount , sell the products thst are in demand electronics or non electronics but I remembered you are in America , a world of competition.
But it still doesn't stop anyone to use common sense with their currency.
PS2 is considered a vintage game , I believe over the years this good console would be fossilized and yeah it was an expensive console during it's release.
PS5 would be worthy when 6 , 7 ,8, 9 arrives just the same shit with different repackaging and false features kkkkk
Anyways just an honest opinion from my point of view.
kkkkkkkk

Last edited: