Official Wattpad Thread

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
alright, for my people of culture drop down wattpad books you’d recommend.
I promise you’ll love these.
———————————————

this is a bit triggering, so if your sensitive do not read it

yes it’s an Islamic story, but it doesn’t focus on Islam. the charcters just so happen to be Muslim. It deals with rape, kidnapping, abuse, murder and so much more. Caution with this one
HORRIBLE ending lol....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For a less, happier, cringy, romantic, girly book then this one is yours. It’s not my type but it’s one of the first books I read back in 2016. It’s pretty light hearted, and deals with the most stereotypical “arranged marriage” topic

this one is the most stereotypical one, but some parts were so immposible to predict. Stereotypical bad boy+ innocent girl blah blah. I was NOT expecting what happened at the end. This one @Joliemademoiselle would like. Submissive girl, punishment scene haha. But doesnt focus on sexy chapters, it’s more depressing. Topics mention: suicide, murder (LOTS OF MURDER), and half I cannot remember lol. I hated how it was written tho, it didn’t make sense.
id recommend steamier books but I left those days behind me. feel free to write down yours, im pointing at you @Alluring @S._

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
230424001-352-k934643.jpg

lol is this soft looking lesbian guy supposed to be the bad boy.... :pachah1:

:idontlike:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I never wrote the book but apparently he’s mixed his dad is a zezak but the
” badboy” killed his family. He’s buff and.... completely tatted? :ayaanswag:
:idontlike: killing his family.... the ghetto ... must be the zezak in his blood... but why the man in the cover is full white:pachah1:

Villainess

:idontlike: killing his family.... the ghetto ... must be the zezak in his blood... but why the man in the cover is full white:pachah1:
Horta it’s crazy how much that zezak killed, the anger issues are astonishing. Dude gets mad and shoots whoever is near him:williamswtf: laakin the sweet submissive girl begs him to stop murdering and he obeys her:urgh:

the cover art is horrible, I imagined a ripe dark Arab with biceps for days:wow:

Horta it’s crazy how much that zezak killed, the anger issues are astonishing. Dude gets mad and shoots whoever is near him:williamswtf: laakin the sweet submissive girl begs him to stop murdering and he obeys her:urgh:

the cover art is horrible, I imagined a ripe dark Arab with biceps for days:wow:
What a simp he kills many people but when a girl comes to him it’s different he’s such a sexist :diddyass:

Omg I was obsessed with Wattpad when I was younger. Bad boy X good girl stories was all I read. Loved rich CEO ones too. A few mafia stories here and there. Supernatural shit was good back then too lol

My favorite series was Storm and Silence by Robert Thier-https://www.wattpad.com/story/14239335-storm-and-silence
I actually read that series when I was a bit older, around 15. Not a bad read today, tbh

Villainess

Omg I was obsessed with Wattpad when I was younger. Bad boy X good girl stories was all I read. Loved rich CEO ones too. A few mafia stories here and there. Supernatural shit was good back then too lol

My favorite series was Storm and Silence by Robert Thier-https://www.wattpad.com/story/14239335-storm-and-silence
I actually read that series when I was a bit older, around 15. Not a bad read today, tbh
I’ve read half of the Storm and the Silence but it’s too slow paced and not my cup of tea. I don’t have patience for long stories like that, and I hate fanfics:cosbyhmm:

Every single Somali girl I know loves the badboy x innocent, arranged marriage x rich CEO. I absolutly hate supernatural books. don’t get me started on “alpha wolf” series:ohhhdamn:

Last edited:

Yeah me too. I love the alpha werewolf romance one. Dont judge me yall.:ftw9nwa:

Trending