Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
34gn038.jpg

b5qfxj.jpg

2vw8dip.jpg

^ this pic makes me sad. I'm sad because what I see is a brother who is wearing a suit. He is wearing a suit because even as a dameer-waterman he wants to be elegant. I'm sure he desired to be in high paying job but bastards in the government have stolen the resources that could've trickled down to him. Ilaahow cancer of the brain ku rid all the officials of any part of Somalia

S

Shamis

Please take photos of the view and not the people - that's what I'm here to see. Dadka ammaan sii ama lacag ku sii.

menace

VIP
Waar ninyahow ma aragtey how like when you stop by Somali shax joint that the guys are always wearing suit for Fadhi ku dirir

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
They even wear suit as a pajama lool

They don't wear a khamis for jumcah, they wear a suit

Q

Queen Carawelo

I had to wear a suit with a tie while flying when I was visiting my moms sisters and brothers families in London for the first time.:mjlaugh:
Looooool

Why would you wear suit and tie while flying?

I like to be comfortable while flying or traveling. My converse with maxi dress and my hair up in my ponytail with my headphones.

Somalis wear high heels while traveling and they dress up. For what though? I need to feel comfy.

Looooool

Why would you wear suit and tie while flying?

I like to be comfortable while flying or traveling. My converse with maxi dress and my hair up in my ponytail with my headphones.

Somalis wear high heels while traveling and they dress up. For what though? I need to feel comfy.

They forced me. I was like 15 at the time. They tried to force me the other times but i told them no its embarrassing.

I wear very light pants and shirts while flying. They make seats so small and uncomfortable these days.

Q

Queen Carawelo

They forced me. I was like 15 at the time. They tried to force me the other times but i told them no its embarrassing.

I wear very light pants and shirts while flying. They make seats so small and uncomfortable these days.
Seats too small? Are you an obese breh. You do know they don't change airplanes that often? They change the interior of an airplane every 20 years.

menace

VIP
Every time I'm flying I wear shorts, sandals and a white tee

Are you kidding me! You gonna wear a suit for a whole day's journey on a compacted space.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It's a Waqooyi thing to wear a suit at every occasion loool.

Look at this Hawiye joking around lol, had me dead laughing. (Had to scratch his name away though)

10wv4h4.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I wear shorts, t shirt and sandals while I'm traveling. How can anyone wear suit on long journeys? It's super uncomfortable.

A

Atiya

Lol smh that's like my dad he wears suits 24/7 sometimes it gets embarrassing. Especially when we go out to eat. :damedamn:

menace

VIP
Fariidad elegantly posted front of the neighborhood tukaan! Most likely was waiting for someone ...beautiful smile
urbzo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending