Official UEFA EURO 2020 thread

Winner?

• Total voters

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Group of death is F :oh6b81q: I really hope my Portugal makes it out.
Group D isn’t bad either who knows England might not even make it out.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Mark my words Germany will finish 3rd behind France #1 and Portugal #2

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ffs I made this thread in 2019 and it’s 2021 Damn you Corona :pacspit::pacspit:

@Helios What’s your thoughts on this England squad? :cosbyhmm:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It's good bro but they left out AWB they need pace I don't think Trippier should be taken over him.
Mark my words Germany will finish 3rd behind France #1 and Portugal #2
I'm gonna correct my take since it's been 1.5 yrs kkk

France #1
Germany #2
Belgium/England #3

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's good bro but they left out AWB they need pace I don't think Trippier should be taken over him.

I'm gonna correct my take since it's been 1.5 yrs kkk

France #1
Germany #2
Belgium/England #3
Tbh AWB doesn’t wanna play for England or he would’ve been picked. Southgate is gonna be torn a new piece if he plays too defensive with the amount of fire power he has on offense.

This tourney belongs to Portugal or France. Both of these two teams are stacked.

Bro your first take was good. You’re sleeping on Portugal. Jota, Bilva,Joao, Ronaldo, Dias, Cancelo and Bruno :ahh: :banderas:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Tbh AWB doesn’t wanna play for England or he would’ve been picked. Southgate is gonna be torn a new piece if he plays too defensive with the amount of fire power he has on offense.

This tourney belongs to Portugal or France. Both of these two teams are stacked.

Bro your first take was good. You’re sleeping on Portugal. Jota, Bilva,Joao, Ronaldo, Dias, Cancelo and Bruno :ahh: :banderas:
True ngl imagine Real Madrid's anger if Hazard turns up for the Euros kkk

The Netherlands would've been really solid had Van Dijk been healthy we gotta see next yr's worldcup I think they're gonna be a top contender

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
True ngl imagine Real Madrid's anger if Hazard turns up for the Euros kkk

The Netherlands would've been really solid had Van Dijk been healthy we gotta see next yr's worldcup I think they're gonna be a top contender
Yeah bro and don’t forget they’re no Real Madrid players in the Spain squad they’ll definitely take their anger out on him if he balls out.

Just clocked this England team is provisional and not the 26 man team. 7 players won’t make the squad I wonder who it’ll be. Southgate would be dumb to drop Greenwood he brings something other forwards on the team don’t.

Germany will qualify with the 3rd place. Hope Portugal goes far
C0015A20-7009-40C8-A858-C35957D8B46D.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If Portugal wins this Euros, I honestly don't know what Ronaldo would have to do further to be considered better than Messi.

Imo, the debate will be done.

Also, Southgate is actually mental for not picking AWB and Bamford. Absolute jokeman.

If Portugal wins this Euros, I honestly don't know what Ronaldo would have to do further to be considered better than Messi.

Imo, the debate will be done.

Also, Southgate is actually mental for not picking AWB and Bamford. Absolute jokeman.
He's already better than Messi. Messi had the chance to dispute a World Cup final and he choke, he completely missed a free kick who was the last action of the game that could make them to the penalties. Messi didn't even score during the final phase and has lost four finals with Argentina. Ronaldo was more useful for Portugal by scoring during the semi-finals of the last euro and against Hungary. If you can't win a national title with Argentina, you can't be the goat.
57262128-849E-434B-A135-75F4245D90FE.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

4 right backs and not taking Ward Prowse :gucciwhat: This guy Southgate is gonna play terrorist football with all the talent at his disposal.:pacspit: