Winner?

• Total voters

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Heavy match today, ENGLAND VS GERMANY

England wins today, then I have limited doubt that it is coming home. Its coming home, its coming home, footballs coming home.....

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
England ain't going to win the tournament :drakelaugh:
England media has a ridiculously overconfident base, thinking every time Harry Kane touches the ball, it is coming home. The German Media always downplays their team. I mean, blame the media :damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
Good that France lost, the africans should think for a minute before representing nation like France

giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If England fans sing 1 world cup 2 World Wars, they are actually a lost country.

However, if they beat Germany they can win the Euros but I cannot see that happening with Southgate. The guy has one of the squads on paper itw imo but plays his teams like Mourinho.

Absolute negative football for such a gifted attacking team.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If England fans sing 1 world cup 2 World Wars, they are actually a lost country.

However, if they beat Germany they can win the Euros but I cannot see that happening with Southgate. The guy has one of the squads on paper itw imo but plays his teams like Mourinho.

Lol i got a nice bet. England win and sweden win. Lets hope it works out

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

ITS COMING HOME, ITS COMING HOME, ITS COMING HOME, FOOTBALL COMING HOME.

Trending

Latest posts