Official UEFA EURO 2020 thread

Winner?

• Total voters

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somebody said This is prince salad grandfather :damn: :dead:

Yoooo, I have been actually looking for the original documentary for the longest time. I watched it last year but have been able to find it again since.

I remember this adeer, miskiiin, I think he was WWII veteran if I remember this documentary correctly.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
and expect no more sympathy for blacks during the knee ins
98FA357F-97D0-469C-8BC1-7DFFD2CBF675.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1626048447205.png

3 criminals. One is a Charity Merchant, another is a Bundesliga Seller and Last one is a newbie. But alas, they did well. Italy held it down, England held it down. But khalas.

Watched the match in a Somali restaurant just near the stadium. Never ever have I seen such scences. Wallahi, it was one of a kind, Somalis and Caadans, shoulder to shoulder, singing 2 world wars and 1 world cup. It was truly beautiful. Only time it soured was when Khamri was thrown, but when England scored. Oh My.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Imagine if you were black wearing the Italian team t-shirt. :mjcry:

This mess is getting out of hand, we demand a reconquest of Italia to bring civilisation back to this savage Island.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Imagine if you were black wearing the Italian team t-shirt. :mjcry:

This mess is getting out of hand, we demand a reconquest of Italia to bring civilisation back to this savage Island.
Lets be real, it was Racist vs the Racist with a accent. Italy losing, and somehow it would have been Black people fault. England lose, its the damn negros fault. They are both same peas in the same pod, just one of them is a bit more exotic then the other one.

Right now, English media is treading slowly, they cannot risk the backlash, and quite frankly, they are grieving. In a couple of days, the 3 negro musketeers who failed it for us would be the headlines.

Lets be real, it was Racist vs the Racist with a accent. Italy losing, and somehow it would have been Black people fault. England lose, its the damn negros fault. They are both same peas in the same pod, just one of them is a bit more exotic then the other one.

Right now, English media is treading slowly, they cannot risk the backlash, and quite frankly, they are grieving. In a couple of days, the 3 negro musketeers who failed it for us would be the headlines.
Technically speaking it is 2 negro musketeers as one of them is a mulatto.

Trending