Official UEFA EURO 2020 thread

Winner?

• Total voters

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
With Mbappe, except for a few niggas,

but Blacks were cursed during this Euro 2021.

:lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
All the madows who thought they’d be screaming “it’s finally come home” at the bars tonight are gonna be screaming we’re going back to Congo, Nigeria, Ghana etc

Seriously tho Rashford, Sancho and Saka IG comment section is gonna be filled with hate. :francis:

Bro i though my money was gone. Shout out to beesha mussolini :salute:
giphy.gif

Drink a refreshing glass of kool-aid to celebrate!
Drink-Kool-Aid.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Football's never coming home,

nearly 60 years ever since they won their first (and last) Euro

:russ::chrisfreshhah:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I said earlier, it was England's tournament to lose and Southgate f*cked the penalties by bringing on players that did not warm up whatsoever. The racism is gonna be horrible tonight.

The two ethnic Italian-majority countries have won international football: Argentina and Italy.

Those Italian racists are gonna have a field day.....

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Football's never coming home,

nearly 60 years ever since they won their first (and last) Euro

:russ::chrisfreshhah:
The Italians are built different ninyow this game and the game against Spain when they missed a penalty they didn’t let it get to them and they bounced back. Pickford saved two penalties but Saka and co wet the bed.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Fucking Bantu langaab j*reer animals. They were blessed enough from Allah to be put on such an amazing team yet the inferior bantu gene has disabled them. They need to be put in shackles and whipped.

Bro Sancho is lighter skinned than you, I think he's gonna be calling you madoow.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Fucking Bantu langaab j*reer animals. They were blessed enough from Allah to be put on such an amazing team yet the inferior bantu gene has disabled them. They need to be put in shackles and whipped.
Bro i can understand sancho miss. But rashford and de jåreer at the end fucked it up

Trending