Official UEFA Champions League thread

@Figo can u believe that nikka had the mf’in audacity to tell me assnal is bigger than chelsea? :cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley:

The same assnal that just got knocked out to 6th place villarreal? :mjlol:

2 shots on target? :mjlol:

The same nikka they fired was the same nikka that ended up came back to eliminate the nikka they replaced him with. :mjlol:

Wallahi you can’t make this up. :mjlol:

And they had the nerve to be apart of a EUROPEAN superleague? ASSnal? In Europe?:cryinglaughsmiley:

Based

VIP
@Figo can u believe that nikka had the mf’in audacity to tell me assnal is bigger than chelsea? :cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley:

The same nikka they fired was the same nikka that ended up came back to eliminate the nikka they replaced him with. :mjlol:

And they had the nerve to be apart of a EUROPEAN superleague? ASSnal? In Europe?:cryinglaughsmiley:
Chelski might actually be bigger than arsenal uno :mjcry: assna are not a serious club

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Assna the gift that keeps on giving
:deadmanny::pachah1:Bless em Walahi without them the banter wouldn’t be the same.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tonight is the night boys when we finally lift a European championship those butthurt ManU fans can no longer call us a team with "no history"

Chelsea should be three up. Pep overthinking again why is he not playing with either Ferna or Rodri. Their backline is horribly exposed and anytime the ball is turned over Chelsea is in.

Jungle

VIP
Pep is very stubborn. I mean the false 9 thing isnt working. De bruyne gets injured he brings on g jesus instead of aguero? :kanyehmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hooyatha wassaha Pep youf fucked everything up by playing that cursed Sterling and removed Aguero you ruined his perfect send kffand ruined our chance. FiRE PEP aabaha wasse :pacspit::pacspit:

I am crying:mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@iNutEasily Congrats bro :salute:My boy Money Mase and Havertz came through clutch for you.:wow:

Tuchel is rageedii he stopped Pep and Citeh. :ahh:Nacalada will spend another 600 million trying to win CL again. :chrisfreshhah:

Trending