Official UEFA Champions League thread

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Woow im going crazy that Mahrez goal!!! MPABBE WHO? MAN CITY MAY WIN FIRST CL IN HISTORY!!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Two errors leading to Citeh goals :francis:

The tie isn’t over yet.

IA Pep overthinks and messes up his lineup/ formation next week.:pachah1:

I’d say Zidane can save us from these oil clubs but he doesn’t have Ronaldo but IA Benz and Ramos have something in their pockets and they save the beautiful game. Out of Citeh, Chelski and PSG I rather the later lift the cup.

Can’t have Citeh fans piping up about winning CL:damn::jcoleno:

Based

VIP
Two errors leading to Citeh goals :francis:

The tie isn’t over yet.

IA Pep overthinks and messes up his lineup/ formation next week.:pachah1:

I’d say Zidane can save us from these oil clubs but he doesn’t have Ronaldo but IA Benz and Ramos have something in their pockets and they save the beautiful game. Out of Citeh, Chelski and PSG I rather the later lift the cup.

Can’t have Citeh fans piping up about winning CL:damn::jcoleno:
:damn: Chelski gonna overtake arsenal as biggest club in London if they get their dirty hands on the CL
giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:damn: Chelski gonna overtake arsenal as biggest club in London if they get their dirty hands on the CL
giphy.gif
It’s looking more like Chelski vs Citeh final :jcoleno: I feel like Chelski is the lesser evil.

I hope Benz and Zidane stop em we can’t have this happen. Ffs Citeh can’t win.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@iNutEasily Your boys gotta stop Pep and Citeh for the culture. :damn: Did you see how many people they had celebrating when they beat PSG yesterday?:damn::russ:Nah man football is over if Citeh win CL.

Based

VIP
@iNutEasily Your boys gotta stop Pep and Citeh for the culture. :damn: Did you see how many people they had celebrating when they beat PSG yesterday?:damn::russ:Nah man football is over if Citeh win CL.
But that would mean Chelsea get 2 CL:wow1: they might be the undisputed biggest club in London :damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
But that would mean Chelsea get 2 CL:wow1: they might be the undisputed biggest club in London :damn:
LoooL Assna are finished bro. Chelsea have been ahead of them for a long time they just need this CL to cement their superiority.

Until Assna and us(United) get rid of our owners we’ll be a laughing stock. Don’t come me with the “At least United spend money” cause we spend money like kindergarten kids. We need people who know about the game leading our team. We’ve got clueless American owners who have put us in debt and never spend money on the club. Same with Assna and sort of with Liverpool. All 3 of us are owned by retarded Americans.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Chelsea thanks for eliminating our biggest competition now we shall eat you alive for our first trophy! This is City year our first CL trophy shall finally end the "no history" argument by butthurt ManU fans.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
LoooL Assna are finished bro. Chelsea have been ahead of them for a long time they just need this CL to cement their superiority.

Until Assna and us(United) get rid of our owners we’ll be a laughing stock. Don’t come me with the “At least United spend money” cause we spend money like kindergarten kids. We need people who know about the game leading our team. We’ve got clueless American owners who have put us in debt and never spend money on the club. Same with Assna and sort of with Liverpool. All 3 of us are owned by retarded Americans.
Lmao say wallahi ur support that dead team

Manchester is blue and Will always be

look all the players who left u winning 🏆 left and right :drakekidding:

First off, this nigga ain’t even say Ramadan Mubarak? :stopit: I kno we in the final stretch of it but com’on nayaa:stopit:

Secondly...:banderas:

The power of du’a on an odd night during the holy month, a german nikka with a bonnet and players with testicles the size of an enlarged prostate...:wow:

Whenever h0es ask me if i believe in love...i always tell them yes...because i love Chelsea Football Club. 💙

As for citeh...:ohno: sounds like that’s a northern english problem.:umad:

Nah arsenal are the biggest but Chelsea are the better atm

Only thing arsenal is questionably bigger than are my elongated nuts.

And i say questionably, cuz my nuts could be bigger. 😘

Based

VIP
First off, this nigga ain’t even say Ramadan Mubarak? :stopit: I kno we in the final stretch of it but com’on nayaa:stopit:

Secondly...:banderas:

The power of du’a on an odd night during the holy month, a german nikka with a bonnet and players with testicles the size of an enlarged prostate...:wow:

Whenever ***s ask me if i believe in love...i always tell them yes...because i love Chelsea Football Club. 💙

As for citeh...:ohno: sounds like that’s a northern english problem.:umad:

Only thing arsenal is questionably bigger than are my elongated nuts.

And i say questionably, cuz my nuts could be bigger. 😘
Arsenal has the most trophies in London. U ain't bigger than us :russ: go debate with totnum

I have a feeling that Chelsea might win the Champions League you know....

Tuchel got them playing like they're unbeatable, I don't know how City will score against them.

Arsenal has the most trophies in London. U ain't bigger than us :russ: go debate with totnum

Man U and Liverpool have both domestic and european pedigree.

You mans were founded in what year? Outta all those years, how many times did u compete in europe? Now outta all those times you qualified for europe, how many european titles did you win?

I’ll tell you. 1. The cup winners cup. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Even with your so-called “invincibles” you mans didn’t do shyt. And guess who knocked you out in 03-04? :pacspit:

You mans were nothing more than a prostitute for european elites. Wenger got u 15+ years of CL qualification for what? To get backshots and nutted on. :mjlol:

We have more european history pre-abramovich than you have in your entire clubs history. Forget post-abramovich.

Our players go to you guys to retire while your players come to us to win trophies and you expect me to believe you mans are bigger than us? :mjlol:

Adebayor, nasri, clichy, fabregas, van persie, sagna, cole, giroud. Wanna know what they all have in common? I’ll tell you. They all left for greener pastures and to win trophies. And yet you have the goddamn audacity to tell me you’re bigger than us? :mjlol:

Sxb, its ramadan so i don’t wanna use cursive language...but respectfully, iska amuus. :westbrookwtf:

Last edited:

Trending