AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Messi is gonna come on top as always

Its Ansu sznnnnnn

B249A0C3-74B5-495A-92BE-BB40D0168E4D.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Great win. We parked the bus in the first half and got out of shell in the second half especially with the Telles/Pogba sub. We had so many opportunities to hurt PSG but we other made the wrong pass in the final third or didn’t shoot smh. Tuanzebe coming back from a long injury and he pockets Mbappe.:wow1: Rashford with the winner once again:gladbron:He’s really had good start to the season. Low iq at times but he’s improving.

Those few games at the start of the season were our preseason. We look a lot more fit and organized now.

Jungle

VIP
Bs batern fucked my whole night and it was the first match. They got pressured so hard idk wtf they was doing. Thiago definitely did alot over there.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Great win for us man. A complete performance from the boys. We haven’t been good at OT this season but this win will kick off our season. Ole picked the right team once again and made good subs. Onto Assna on the weekend at OT. :wow1:

Jungle

VIP
Modric is one of the most deceiving players ever. He seems unathletic, frail and unable to run yet he does everything expected from a midfielder. He is getting older tho.

@Figo

Nigga i bet you thought i forgot about what transpired last night huh? :mjlaugh:

Ole’s tricky reds demoted to play thursday night football with the likes of relegation fodders and a team whose emblem is smaller than my nuts (flaccid)? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Meanwhile super frank and the mighty blues...:sass1:

You know that sayin...”less is more”?

Yeah. :mjdontkno:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo

Nigga i bet you thought i forgot about what transpired last night huh? :mjlaugh:

Ole’s tricky reds demoted to play thursday night football with the likes of relegation fodders and a team whose emblem is smaller than my nuts (flaccid)? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Meanwhile super frank and the mighty blues...:sass1:

You know that sayin...”less is more”?

Yeah. :mjdontkno:
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:You’re the most overrated team in the top 6 ninyow. False image ba tihiin and you’ll be found out in the league and CL.

Trending