Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
La Liga teams are done out here :russ:

Poch should break ties with Espanyol to save his career and save Barcas hopes

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
they are hiring poch even di marzio and romano confirmed it. Poch is a average manager in my eyes and won no trophies

I still don't know anything about Quique or whatever his name is, but Barca ain't been the same for years now. Not since Luis Enrique atleast

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I still don't know anything about Quique or whatever his name is, but Barca ain't been the same for years now. Not since Luis Enrique atleast

Mismanaged akh, the board are deluded. Since Neymar left they have spend 120m on griezz, 105 on Dembele and 160 on coutinho all failed while the rest of the squad are too old now. The average age of the starting 11 of barca today was 29.5 my god.

They need to get rid of pique, busquets, alba, umtiti, suarez,vidal, Rakitic hella players need to Get offloaded

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro send link where can i watch broo hurry
If you’re in the states download CBS sports app and sign for the one month free trial and don’t forget to cancel it. That’s the only Chanel showing the game. Try hesgoal.com this site has pop ups and it lags sometimes.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The back 5 Lyon is playing is giving Citeh so much trouble. Never seen Citeh this clueless in a game. Didn’t have a shot till like the 36 minute. KDB, Sterling and Jesus not in the game.

Fernandinho is so ass man. Citeh biggest problem this season has been injuries to Laporte, Sane and not signing a good CB to play with Laporte.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Great assist by Sterling and good finish from KDB. This goal was coming Lyon sitting too deep in the second half smh playing into the hands of Citeh.

Trending