Official UEFA Champions League thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
8-2 :damn: :damn: :damn: Coutinho with two goals and an assist off the bench

Even tho I dislike Messi the guy doesn’t deserve this humiliation. :russ::russ:This is behind fuked up.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Most of those young players came through the academy. Look at the signings Barca has made the past couple of years not many have worked out. They need to sign players who fit the way they play instead of just splashing money for the sake of it. The old Barca only signed players who fit their system and promoted from their youth academy. They’ve forgotten about their blue print ninyow.

Wallahi madaxa ii xanuunay I need some painkillers I’m sitting here in my living room with my Messi shirt on.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Bartomeu, Barca president, should be sacked immediately. This incompetent manager should be sacked, half of this old squad should be scrambled and fired. Neymar, Continho, two decent defenders and 1 striker to replace Suarez should be brought. Then and only then Messi should stay. Otherwise he shouldn't waste his talents saving a sunk ship. Messi needs a strong defense and that's it... Not even good midfield is needed. With strong defense Messi could've won 3 out of the last 5 UCL trophies. This mediocre defense let him down so many times.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Bartomeu, Barca president, should be sacked immediately. This incompetent manager should be sacked, half of this old squad should be scrambled and fired. Neymar, Continho, two decent defenders and 1 striker to replace Suarez should be brought. Then and only then Messi should stay. Otherwise he shouldn't waste his talents saving a sunk ship. Messi needs a strong defense and that's it... Not even good midfield is needed. With strong defense Messi could've won 3 out of the last UCL trophies. This mediocre defense let him down so many times.

Bartomeu destroyed this beautiful club bro, we need Laporta back ASAP.

And why The f*ck did get Griezmann for €120M last summer when Neymar was available for his comeback. So many brainfarts sxb

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They ran them over like they ran over Poland back in 1939.

:mjlol:
When the 8th goal went in Messi scratched his eyes and woke up to his disbelief. IT WAS NOT A DREAM :russ:
20200815_023249.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bayern vs Citeh is gonna hit different man. If Citeh isn’t careful playing from the back they’ll get piped too. :damn: :russ:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Wallahi today is a sweet day I have been waiting for years for Barcelona to be humiliated like this messi needs to leave that satanic club

Nah, Trincao, Puig, Fati, Frenkie, Todibo, Araujo, Pedri. Barcelona has a bright future big talents coming through but they need to get rid of this old garbage generation
Bartomeu gotta go and Victor Font should step in as the President and appoint Xavi right away. This is gonna lead the club in the right direction

Trending