Official UEFA Champions League thread

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Would have rather seen City win a quadruple than shitty Spurs waste a Semi spot against Ajax and probably lose

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I saw that match yesterday, most lit soccer game I have ever seen damn:mjlol:

I was supporting Man City because they wear Somali sky blue

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
9F088DFC-9E8B-47D2-83D3-E72C07BC2CE4.png Legendary

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Messi doesn't deserve to play for this inept coach called Valverde who twice bottled a commanding LEAD IN UCL. Why does he repeatedly play Deadwood players like Fucking VIDAL and COUTINHO who didn't even had the confidence to pass the ball?!!!

Young hungry world class Xavi-like player ARTHUR showed us a scintillating and commanding performance during his 10 minutes on the pitch.... But this FUCKING COACH plays 35 year old VIDAL instead of Arthur.... Why motherfucker?? From start to finish I WAS FREAKING MAD at this coach. I fucking HATE HIM.

As a Barcelona fan, after the Rom disaster and now this....I'll never watch again a football match in my life. This coach is a disgrace. Even the best footballer of all time (Messi) couldn't hide his incompetence.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I hope Liverpool wins the Champions League, mostly because of Salah and Mane.

They deserve it since they are not going to win the Premier League, despite 97 (!) points.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don't know how that trick corner kick counted, refs wylin :pachah1:

Great spirit by Liverpool though

Sol

?
Messi doesn't deserve to play for this inept coach called Valverde who twice bottled a commanding LEAD IN UCL. Why does he repeatedly play Deadwood players like Fucking VIDAL and COUTINHO who didn't even had the confidence to pass the ball?!!!

Young hungry world class Xavi-like player ARTHUR showed us a scintillating and commanding performance during his 10 minutes on the pitch.... But this FUCKING COACH plays 35 year old VIDAL instead of Arthur.... Why motherfucker?? From start to finish I WAS FREAKING MAD at this coach. I fucking HATE HIM.
As a Barcelona fan, after the Rom disaster and now this....I'll never watch again a football match in my life. This coach is a disgrace. Even the best footballer of all time (Messi) couldn't hide his incompetence.

This team is going to capitulate harder than a post-fergie united it's going to be so hilarious :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts