Official UEFA Champions League thread

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Great round. The penalty was really questionable though, and I think it would be more fair if there was extra time. Real didn't deserve this, and Juventus surely didn't reserve to be knocked out they way they were knocked out last night. Seems so typical for the "big teams".

I am glad though that we will watch at least one Bosniak in the semifinals, Edin Dzeko.

Roma vs Liverpool. Don't care who it is but i need one of them to win the whole thing. Going to be two good matches.

I love how Roma predicted this yesterday.

rigged? :leon:

Bayern vs Real Madrid again, nothing new. Bayern with Jupp can do some damage.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Liverpool totally dominated the game. Though, it was so clear how toothless they are without their trio, Salah, Mane and Firmino. It was clearly visible when Firmino and Salah got off. Their defence is shite. I hope Roma can turn this around, somewhere deep down I still believe, but it will tough (not to say impossible) to repeat the performance against Barcelona in the second game. But you never know, it's football and Roma were 1-4 down after the first game against Barcelona.

I am so glad for my Bosniak geeljire Edin Dzeko. He made me proud.

Liverpool... But could they do it on a warm, humid night in Rome? Olimpico will be a lions pit.

Forza Roma and Edin Dzeko!

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Liverpool defense is still suspect . You've always got a chance against them if you neutralize their 3 pace merchants upfront. In midfield they have hardworking donkeys with zero ounce of creativity.

Roma tactics played into Liverpool's hand. You can't play high line with paceless CBs against them:draketf:

And 3-5-2 vs 4-3-3 is always a mismatch.

Zizou never liked him from the beginning. He always considered him a surplus to requirement.
I dislike how zidane is portrayed as some kind of tactical genius when in fact he copied benitez tactics and just switched to a 4-3-3 defensive substituting james with casemiro the only thing I can truly say he's good at is boosting player morale

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
I dislike how zidane is portrayed as some kind of tactical genius when in fact he copied benitez tactics and just switched to a 4-3-3 defensive substituting james with casemiro the only thing I can truly say he's good at is boosting player morale
Yeah Zizou ball is more pragmatic and less entertaining but it wins them major trophies though:manny:

Hard to complain.

Trending