Official UEFA Champions League thread

The Leicester snakes are at it again, I'm 100% sure that they'll draw with Madrid

Real always get the easy teams, but Leicester Don't look very easy

Why would UEFA throw all that TV money out of the window?
Then why do we keep drawing big teams in the knock out stage? We drew barca twice, and bayern twice and AC milan once in the last 7 years. wassup with that? Every other english team cruise all the way and we never do.

Then why do we keep drawing big teams in the knock out stage? We drew barca twice, and bayern twice and AC milan once in the last 7 years. wassup with that? Every other english team cruise all the way and we never do.
Y'all got drawn with Monaco and still lost. There is no conspiracy, it's just that arsenal are shit and keep getting 2nd in their group

Y'all got drawn with Monaco and still lost. There is no conspiracy, it's just that arsenal are shit and keep getting 2nd in their group
How about the year we had bayern in the group stages and barca in the knockout stage? At this point it is a meme. We have faced barca like 5 times already in the last decade. Have you seen city or chelsea do that?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
How about the year we had bayern in the group stages and barca in the knockout stage? At this point it is a meme. We have faced barca like 5 times already in the last decade. Have you seen city or chelsea do that?
city's CL history in the last 5 years

2011/2012 - in the same group as Bayern and Napoli

2012-2013 - in the same group as Real Madrid, Dortmund and Ajax

2013-2014 - in the same group as Bayern again. drawn with Barca in the round of 16

2014-2015 - in the same group as Bayern again. drawn with Barca in the round of 16 again

2016-2017 - in the same group as Barca

u guys are not special sxb, there's no conspiracy against u

Man, it's a shame PSG got robbed, even tho they were playing like shit. But im proud of Leicester on the other hand haha.

People will still be going on about how English teams are superior

The PL is competitive because everyone is equally shit
PL has no claim to Europe

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
waryaada reer europe, how much do CL finals tickets cost?

I've been keeping an eye on the tickets and it seems they'll reveal how much each ticket is going for tomorrow. Also depends on where your seats are located. I wanted to go to the San Siro last year, but my final exams got in the way :mjcry:

I'm definitely going to watch it this year since Cardiff is only 2 hours away.

I've been keeping an eye on the tickets and it seems they'll reveal how much each ticket is going for tomorrow. Also depends on where your seats are located. I wanted to go to the San Siro last year, but my final exams got in the way :mjcry:

If I ever get a ticket, It'll be first raw ticket. aint nobody wanna fly and spends 1000s just to sit at the back.
You should go.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

The last game I went to see was the Arsenal Leicester 5 - 2 game #AfgambiWenger

C7HbenQWwAAGVWG.jpg

First 2 matches :ooh:
Last 2 matches :banderas:
the holy quadruple battling it out

monaco and dortmund will be the hardest game. I can see the big teams parking the buses waiting on the counters.

How will leicter score a goal against A madrid?:chrisfreshhah:

IT'S BACK!!!!!! :wow:

over the weeks since the last UCL game, here are some things I learnt:
-PSG still hasn't dissolved for some reason, how can they still exist after that colossal L????
- Arsenal should take a break from the UCL, permanently.
-Andre Gomes and Luis Enrique are definitely fuckin'
-Matheiu is also shit
-Sergio Ramos relies on pepe to cover for his sloppy mistakes
-Robben and Ribery still have it

some things I'm anticipating:
-Higuain proving himself in a big game, he can put up numbers against Genoa and Sassulo but over his career he hasn't impressed me in the UCL or international tournaments
-How Dybala can handle the biggest and most important game of his career so far
-Sergio Ramos getting exposed as a defensive fraud :banderas: pepe and varane are out injured :rejoice: no one to cover for him

First leg Predictions
Juve-Barca: too close to call
Dortmund-Monaco: High scoring draw (3-3)
Bayern-Real: Bayern win
Atletico-Leicester: Atleti win

Trending

Latest posts