Official UEFA Champions League thread

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Chelsea are living life on the edge. Yacin Brahimi is tearing Ivanovic a new asshole. It's unbelievable how Chelsea are not 3 or 4-1 down.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a game between Porto&Chelski :rejoice:
I'm glad a penalty wasn't given to Chelski. Porto deserves the win.

Amateurish walahi by Arsene, I defended him to the end but I feel the end is coming. How are you going
to start CL games with a weak team, why not start with your best 11 and then make subs when your
winning 2-0. Arsene is a coach and not a manager, how you going to be out though by such shit teams?
He knows how to get mediocre playing good football thats it,I give him that. He needs to be a coach and let someone else manage on football nights.

Now we face Man Utd with our players ran into the ground. Amatuerish....

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

OptaJoe
@OptaJoe

1 - Only one team in CL history has won a group after losing their opening two games (Panathinaikos in 2008/09). Mammoth.

Assanal ain't winning no group they'd be lucky if they get a Europa spot.:drakelaugh:

I feel for Bayern Leverkusen&Bate.:mjsuitcry:

That's good for the EPL. Hope Roma doesn't make out of the group stage. Thank you Bate.:dance:

Lol I wouldnt mind not seeing Chelsea and Man U in the CL next year. If Arsenal don't win, I'm hoping
one of the Italian teams, I appreciate living legends like Totti

f*ck Chelsea, Barca and Bayern.

Who else is enjoying Arsenil lollol Arsenil always come through when i need a laugh.

United to come through for english teams 2moro after all we are the only one with pedigree

In this level :win:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The only son that makes the EPL proud will do what he does best win today. :dj:

Trending

Latest posts