Official UEFA Champions League thread

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Flamini isnt starting and neither is merty. That's if wenger actually wants to try n get something out the game. Flamini especially, all he does is occupy space.

I thought Gabriel was injured?

Hopefully it'll be Coq and Ramsey in the middle.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's gonna be a one way traffic....my prediction is 4-0 messi to score twice, one for suarez and yes you heard it right Rakitic is gonna bang the fourth one top right hand corner with his weaker foot.

That was the score last night when I won the division one title on fifa :chrisfreshhah: but the prophecy will be fulfilled :browtf:

Arsenal are so bad and plus Sanchez is completely out of form. He's been abject for a few weeks. I predict a 3-0 for Barcelona.

@Abdalla Henry is right. Ozil is 80% of Arsenal. Sanchez is so out of form it's alarming.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
@Abdalla that's what I expect from them as well, to defend with their lives on the line and hit them with the counter, but the Barca attack is too scary walahi sxb. remember the way Suarez use to terrorize their defense when he was at Liverpool? now imagine that monster "no pun intended" coupled with Neymar and Messi :damn:

I saw some Asain guy reading the Fatiha for Arsenal :wtfdis:...lmfao walahi I was :dead:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
"I know the formula to stop Messi, Neymar and Suarez. But it is locked under seven keys," Gabriel told the Sun.

"I cannot reveal the formula. If I reveal it, I risk all the strategy the team has worked on. But it won't be easy to stop them."

:mjlol::russ:

This ni99a ain't even playing LoL. :cryinglaughsmiley:

I think Assanal can get something out of this first leg. They're at home, the fans will be behind them. The thing they gotta do is just play their game and not get caught up on how to stop MSN. Coq and Elneny need to be on their a game. If these two and hold their own Sanchez, Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud can cause havoc on Barca's defense. Barca's weak link is their defense so Assanal should take advantage of it.

If this game gets out of hand ima tune into the Bayern/Juve game.:banderas:

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours

I think Assanal can get something out of this first leg. They're at home, the fans will be behind them. The thing they gotta do is just play their game and not get caught up on how to stop MSN. Coq and Elneny need to be on their a game. If these two and hold their own Sanchez, Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud can cause havoc on Barca's defense. Barca's weak link is their defense so Assanal should take advantage of it.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:@Giroud creating havoc, don't talk wreckless man they stand no chance.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:@Giroud creating havoc, don't talk wreckless man they stand no chance.
Kkk I think they'll put Pique on him. He has height advantage over the rest of them ni99as. I said the other ni99as will cause havoc. Giroud will just score tap ins.

Ninyow Assanal could put in a good shift but will probably get hammered at the camp Nou.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
@Air Jalam fans/home ground won't help them...if that was true Real wouldn't have lost 4-0 :faysalwtf:

and them causing a havoc! that's if they can even get the ball for more than a min siilaanyolaugh

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

nigga sounds like a LoL character, kulaha locked under 7 keys :mjlol:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
MSN:whoo::whew:
12718172_10154150096174305_2145002617187476502_n.jpg

Arsenal fans now:sheed:
10417624_983948828308679_8860048929838666961_n.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bayern has no CB. No Boateng, Benatia, Martinez etc Pep got Alaba and some other ni99a playing as CB.:lol:

All the Bayern defenders are below 5'9 :cryinglaughsmiley:Mandzukic when he saw Bayern's back 4
f4636f99de2354369d346c8e7ec2c317.350x341x13.gif

Trending