VS

Bosaso.jpg
61384729_220772128900507_4545139051021033287_n.jpg

bosaaso.jpg
16864844_1603152493047437_8991641752654913043_n.jpg
23213450_1739139279430575_5301789790905249463_o.jpg
13221473_1211430758868099_2521413692152024338_n.jpg

Embarrassing thread. :ohlord::ohlord:

Debating whose cities are larger when they're all shitholes.

Large cities in Somalia and across Africa are a sign of poor development.

People are leaving rural areas because they don't have access to education, healthcare and employment hence they leave to go live in big cities hoping for these things.

None of the cities anyone has posted has proper planning, nor roads, nor infrastructure and the size can be accounted for shanty towns built on the outskirts of cities which form the bulk of the area. Truthfully it's not right to call any Somali city an actual "city" when in reality they are just large refugee camps.

and OP said its almost the size of Garowe:bell:

regarding Bosaso why do ppl make it out to be small? you leave out a lot of settlement if you actually check up close enough which is not a hard thing to do.

View attachment 74664

this is not the first time *****s like @Juuqbuuqluuq try to compare Bosaso and Burco, but Burco is irrelevant and not comparable to Bosaso. Here is the amount of light that come out of Burco vs Bosaso from the same height. View attachment 74665

vs

View attachment 74666

speaks for itself.

the district's population compared

somalia-map2.gif

VP3klaq.png

XSFqr55.png

you can also see how large burco district is compared to Bosaso but Bosaso is more densely populated. Like comparing burtinle and erigavo vs Marka they look about the same but we know which one is bigger when Marka is densely populated.

What you added to the city is mainly empty, its hardly part of the city. If you add all of that empty land then I might aswell say whole of Banaadir(gobol) is Muqdisho(city).

I zoomed in and I saw how Beledweyne is much more densely built than Boosaaso and made the conclusion that it(Beledweyne) must have bigger population, because they are approx same size. Beledweyne is so densely built because ppl dont want to waste the prime farm lands around the city. Nothing I have said is illogical.

Ive asked you b4 a link to your source of data. Where are you getting these population figueres? And what does the size of the district have to do with the city's population?

and OP said its almost the size of Garowe:bell:

regarding Bosaso why do ppl make it out to be small? you leave out a lot of settlement if you actually check up close enough which is not a hard thing to do.

View attachment 74664

this is not the first time *****s like @Juuqbuuqluuq try to compare Bosaso and Burco, but Burco is irrelevant and not comparable to Bosaso. Here is the amount of light that come out of Burco vs Bosaso from the same height. View attachment 74665

vs

View attachment 74666

speaks for itself.

the district's population compared

somalia-map2.gif

VP3klaq.png

XSFqr55.png

you can also see how large burco district is compared to Bosaso but Bosaso is more densely populated. Like comparing burtinle and erigavo vs Marka they look about the same but we know which one is bigger when Marka is densely populated.

Im dhulbahaante you pitch poy & I was generous with bosaaso. You never been ther and included the mountains in your area :russ:your bradar @Thegoodshepherd thread even gave smaller area for bosaaso than me of 12 SQ KM. It's okay breathe in, breathe out:lolbron:

What you added to the city is mainly empty, its hardly part of the city. If you add all of that empty land then I might aswell say whole of Banaadir(gobol) is Muqdisho(city).

I zoomed in and I saw how Beledweyne is much more densely built than Boosaaso and made the conclusion that it(Beledweyne) must have bigger population, because they are approx same size. Beledweyne is so densely built because ppl dont want to waste the prime farm lands around the city. Nothing I have said is illogical.

Ive asked you b4 a link to your source of data. Where are you getting these population figueres? And what does the size of the district have to do with the city's population?
it's what the FGS uses and all the NGOs. http://www.fsnau.org/ipc/population-table

because it tells you the urban population and where most likely are they to live? obviously the capitals of the districts.

lol @ beledweyne bigger than bosaso

D7qLFSKW4AAMCTs.jpg
60766212_1095522413964229_4520980780196823040_n.jpg

Im dhulbahaante you pitch poy & I was generous with bosaaso. You never been ther and included the mountains in your area :russ:your bradar @Thegoodshepherd thread even gave smaller area for bosaaso than me of 12 SQ KM. It's okay breathe in, breathe out:lolbron:
sure you are lol, as I said A for effort see you in a month when you try to compare burco and bosaso again because its what idoors do for some reason.

it's what the FGS uses and all the NGOs. http://www.fsnau.org/ipc/population-table

because it tells you the urban population and where most likely are they to live? obviously the capitals of the districts.

lol @ beledweyne bigger than bosaso

D7qLFSKW4AAMCTs.jpg
60766212_1095522413964229_4520980780196823040_n.jpg

Those pictures dont show even 1/4th of the city. Are you telling me google earth is lying? Satellite pictures against a link that things north mudug has the same population as whole of Hiiraan is ridiculous.
:gucciwhat:

Litterally there is only North Gaalkacyo as a note worthy settlement and this guy wants me to believe North Gaalkacyo has a bigger population than Hiiraan. I think that UN believed dr osmans theory that 5 million are hiding in the bushes!
:mjlol:

Those pictures dont show even 1/4th of the city. Are you telling me google earth is lying? Satellite pictures against a link that things north mudug has the same population as whole of Hiiraan is ridiculous.

Litterally there is only North Gaalkacyo as a note worthy settlement and this guy wants me to believe North Gaalkacyo has a bigger population than Hiiraan. I think that UN believed dr osmans theory that 5 million are hiding in the bushes!
Let him mourn in beace bradar
tenor (11).gif

There is galdogob, bur salax and bacadweyn decent sized towns in woqooyi mudug unlike hiiraan, galgaduud and koonfur mudug, save those tears for the IC/UN/FGS boowe calaacalka jooji

SL waa wada jiingado iyo cardboard and they call bosaaso a shanty town kkk
kkk right? they are really comparing this to bosaso
2918667970_4858272ce0_b.jpg

Last edited: