Official Thread - Countdown to 8th January...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
2019-2020 that's when Somaliland army gets upgraded, you will see more military control in both Sool and Sanaag.. Prepare yourselves:shaq:

It will hurt the most for PL when Somaliland does forced entry in Badhan or the most Eastern parts of Sanaag in general lol :gaasdrink:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ina Cambaashe is the one who attacked Tukaraq out of nowhere. All I saw was Dhulos capturing one of their tuuloos.

It's 1000s times we've discussed this topic. It's boringly repetitive.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Ina Cambaashe is the one who attacked Tukaraq out of nowhere. All I saw was Dhulos capturing one of their tuuloos.

It's 1000s times we've discussed this topic. It's boringly repetitive.

Whatever hurts you less...

Because everyone knows that if PL win both the January & May conflict and pushed Somaliland back to just the outskirts of Las Anod you guys we'll be celebrating like it's Eid and be constant on here shouting about it

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Whatever hurts you less...

Because everyone knows that if PL win both the January & May conflict and pushed Somaliland back to just the outskirts of Las Anod you guys we'll be celebrating like it's Eid and be constant on here shouting about it
Dude, this isn't Isaaq v MJ or SL v PL. The local tribes are the ones that determine the fate of this land. Dhulos hatred of one another is the only thing that keeps you there. A truthful region-wide reconciliation between the warring sub clans of Dhulbahante will be enough.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Dude, this isn't Isaaq v MJ or SL v PL. The local tribes are the ones that determine the fate of this land. Dhulos hatred of one another is the only thing that keeps you there. A truthful region-wide reconciliation between the warring sub clans of Dhulbahante will be enough.

Whatever helps your sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.