Official thread about the conquest of Abbysinia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ruins of Harla:

https://www.academia.edu/7196326/NE...ns_of_Harla_By_Meftuh_S._Abubaker_May_16_2014

10-5d5cbd3597.jpg

"The Harla people once known by the locals as the race of the giants, the origin of civilization in the region, and flourishing traders over a thousand years ago were doing trades from inland to overseas including with China, Middle East & India. Their settlement citing still exist through their descendants around various regions south eastern part Ethiopia, from Awash valley east to the current Somaliland. Dr. Philipp Paulitschke mentions Rare Harle Somalis (people of Harla), in Issa region and Ceruli mentions the presence of some Harla words in the spoken Somali language in Fafan area which is located between Gursum and Jigjiga
during my tour at Harla our guide Ali was telling us about their trade routes towards the cost of Zeila. Most recently another site just 12km south west of Harar a village at Aw-Sofi Qabale with similar stone was surveyed by ARCCH in May of 2013, the archaeologist have found various pottery littered the ground (see fig.15 on page 10)the village is known by locals named Ganda Harla. These ruins are located not far fromthe village of “Afyezero."

Most of these fellows haven't even read the original book nor a translated full version of the Futuh Al Habash yet they all seem to think Ahmed Al Gazzali was their grandad. They have already debated Al Gazzalis ethnicity to death on somnet for 200 pages and over 20 threads . Here we go again : "He Was a midget" ; "No he wasn't" , "He was my dad" ; "He was my camel" . Then comes the Habar Magade vs. Habar Magic debate .

Personally , I am more interested in the Ajuuran and the Somali conquests of the Orma territory or the great Hawiye Imamate .

I am more interested in finding out more about the great Harla people or the Somali Nat Turner of his age , the legendary Madow knight , Nasib Buundo .
Siad Bare did a disservice to Somali history by glamorising a few individuals who he deemed to have been darood ( Al Ghazali and Sayid, an actual Darood ) and ignoring many other figures and stories from the horn .

# Suugo Science .

Most of these fellows haven't even read the original book nor a translated full version of the Futuh Al Habash yet they all seem to think Ahmed Al Gazzali was their grandad. They have already debated Al Gazzalis ethnicity to death on somnet for 200 pages and over 20 threads . Here we go again : "He Was a midget" ; "No he wasn't" , "He was my dad" ; "He was my camel" . Then comes the Habar Magade vs. Habar Magic debate .

Personally , I am more interested in the Ajuuran and the Somali conquests of the Orma territory or the great Hawiye Imamate .

I am more interested in finding out more about the great Harla people or the Somali Nat Turner of his age , the legendary Madow knight , Nasib Buundo .
Siad Bare did a disservice to Somali history by glamorising a few individuals who he deemed to have been darood ( Al Ghazali and Sayid, an actual Darood ) and ignoring many other figures and stories from the horn .

# Suugo Science .

This version will knock your socks off:

https://www.everythingharar.com/files/History_of_Harar_and_Harari-HNL.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.