Official Thread About BlackMagic/Voodo/Sixir

I was reading the thread about Somali girls getting "Blakmagiced" and i believe it Fyi

But there are many people saying they have seen it (doubt) so tell your stories.

Link articles, clips youtubevideos and stuff like that just so everyone can see

Atheists please keep out and dont troll.

Ooooooh Write all about Jinns too!

This is only for educational purposes /post the steps too doing it too :hillarybiz: )

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I believe i did sixir two people successfully. Should i get into details?
1590170384763.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was reading the thread about Somali girls getting "Blakmagiced" and i believe it Fyi

But there are many people saying they have seen it (doubt) so tell your stories.

Link articles, clips youtubevideos and stuff like that just so everyone can see

Atheists please keep out and dont troll.

Ooooooh Write all about Jinns too!

This is only for educational purposes /post the steps too doing it too :hillarybiz: )
It's fake. Why waste the sixir on some 6/10 xalimo and not some insta model. I know which one I would do sixir on.

They just feel the backlash from their failed relationships and want sympathy.

Why don't the most desired cadaan females suffer from this or Latinas or Arab girls?

Use your brain and stop being gullible.

:dwill: :heh:

It's fake. Why waste the sixir on some 6/10 xalimo and not some insta model. I know which one I would do sixir on.

They just feel the backlash from their failed relationships and want sympathy.

Why don't the most desired cadaan females suffer from this or Latinas or Arab girls?

Use your brain and stop being gullible.

:dwill: :heh:

So it doesnt happen to none of them?

I've had first-hand experience back home. I was meeting family for the first time, staying for only two months since I had high school coming up. I was in Hargeisa for a couple days and then left for Burao to spend the rest of summer and return. I think it was a bout two weeks in when it happened. But this wasn't the only time I saw something like that. There was this other time I was walking home with a cousin after praying Isha at the local masjid and I notice this SUV with tinted windows and music blaring loudly with lights of various colors flashing. We were walking straight and it sort of came from the side and didn't quite cut us off, there was still some distance for us to walk before we reached it, but it was about in our path. I was kinda scared at this point so I asked my cousin what it was and he nonchalantly said it was just a group of people who'd often approach people in the dark of night and using sorcery would essentially put them to sleep and put them in the vehicle and drive off. Wallahi I'm not making this up. But anyways the main story was on day I was at other family's house and one of the children comes running to us breathing heavily and tells us our aunt got possessed. So naturally out of curiosity I immediately volunteer to come along and see. Once I come in the house all I see is her huddled in the corner undulating, swaying back and forth in rhythm with the lights off. Now I'm really spooked. One of my other cousins sits by while a large group of us hold her back and begins reading Quran over her. She's only about 5 foot tall and not very heavy at all while I despite being only 15 was already about 6'2, 6'3 and 180 ish lbs. I try holding her back with all my might alongside perhaps five or six others, a few of them big grown men. And suddenly with just one flinging for lack of a better word of her body I am pushed almost five meters back to the wall behind me. But since they tend to be quite persistent we were plagued with this issue for quite some time. Despite my early scare I was still quite intrigued so I asked a few silly questions. But what truly terrified me was that it knew things we hadn't even spoken of, and was particularly interested in me - even threatening my life a couple times.

Trending