Official sspot disstrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man @CangeeroBear inspired me to do this no hate this is just for fun
Let's start with @Emily calls her self Ethiopian but doesn't know their currency :ileycry:
@Steamdevolopment... thinks she's smart but she's irrelevant. filthy gaal she's going to hell. hey this can't even spell :mjlol:
Hey @Reiko I like you so no hate, but how come you don't know the difference between make and made :damn:
And finally it's only fair to diss myself
@government you arab bootyclapper listen.
Why is it when arabs do something bad you go missin:farole:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Daughter of samaale why you feel butthurt and annoyed when you see this lovely pic
8186.png :farmajoyaab:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My man @CangeeroBear inspired me to do this no hate this is just for fun
Let's start with @Emily calls her self Ethiopian but doesn't know their currency :ileycry:
@Steamdevolopment thinks she's smart but she's irrelevant. filthy gaal she's going to hell. hey this can't even spell :mjlol:
Hey @Reiko I like you so no hate, but how come you don't know the difference between make and made :damn:
And finally it's only fair to diss myself
@government you arab bootyclapper listen
Why is it when arabs do something bad you go missin:farole:
I thought you had a diss song talking about xaliimos:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
@Daughter of samaale big mad Abdis went for the exit

shows over Abdis want out like Brexit

They laugh and call us lgbt they’re so sexist

If an abdi wants to be happy with foreign siil you should respect it

Abdiexit, the most degenerate movement in the 21st century.
Made for farxaas who are insecure about their sexuality

Created by fags, spread by pricks and followed by those who lack

Arabs not Jews

I'm trying to help you, Daughter of samaale!

If abdiexit can be linked to Jewish influence- it may be able to defeated.

Ahem... you see..

you have A- the propaganda of the abdiexist insurgency

and you respond with B- counterpropaganda, definitively linking abdiexit with the hidden hand of Jews and George Soros....

then C- the hip and trendy to do is to be "woke" to the Jewish influence upon abdiexit and the movement insha'Allah is defeated

general-vincent-brooks-is-seen-pointing-to-map-of-the-iraqi-town-of-picture-id1926211

Abdiexit, the most degenerate movement in the 21st century.
Made for farxaas who are insecure about their sexuality

Created by fags, spread by pricks and followed by those who lack

Xaarlimos hating on Abdis what’s new?

I got Ling Ling riding with me the love of my life it’s true

Xalimos stuck with deadbeat Tyrone you know he ain’t paying child support just sue

But who is funding it? That is the question.

:what1::what1::what1:

1401282026538.png

Warya don’t do us like that no jewry around here kkk :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Call me jack jerome john jones any name except one that sounds Somali slyly i carry an inferiority complex too hard to manage cause somali is associated with savagery imagery suicide bombing looking in the mirror i wish i was Scandinavian, romanian, Armenian, Slovakian, Bulgarian i will identify with anything except somali @Jake from State Farm

All forms of negativity permeated from somalis Tsunami the four horsemen from the apocalypse cyclone kamikaze global warming came from somalis Who consume all the trees like leeches damaging the ozone layer it’s time to slay them @VixR

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Call me jack jerome john jones any name except one that sounds Somali slyly i carry an inferiority complex too hard to manage cause somali is associated with savagery imagery suicide bombing looking in the mirror i wish i was Scandinavian, romanian, Armenian, Slovakian, Bulgarian i will identify with anything except somali @Jake from State Farm

All forms of negativity permeated from somalis Tsunami the four horsemen from the apocalypse cyclone kamikaze global warming came from somalis Who consume all the trees like leeches damaging the ozone layer it’s time to slay them @VixR
Cool beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending