Official SSpot Age Thread

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
How old is everyone on here??

I turned 19 recently-ish and wanted to know if the mean age is in and about that figure or much higher?

Cyrus

All this time I thought you was older than me but you’re an ciyaal. I would have been nicer to you, Young one :mjcry:
Im glad that im wise way beyond my years, alhamdulillah. May Allah keep me wise and intelligent with every passing year.

Cyrus

Why is it that boomers either avoid threads like these or flat out try to beat round the bush?? :gucciwhat: :mjlol:

If you are 35, just say so sxb- this is a safe space

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:dead: :manny:
Im glad that im wise way beyond my years, alhamdulillah. May Allah keep me wise and intelligent with every passing year.
Ironically I kaarbashed you because I thought you were older than me but stupid. But your antics makes sense now that I know you are a kid.

Gambar

VIP
19 is an actual adult sxb, comparing 15 year olds to 19 year olds is an insult to our intelligence.
You just graduated high school.

Why is it that boomers either avoid threads like these or flat out try to beat round the bush?? :gucciwhat: :mjlol:

If you are 35, just say so sxb- this is a safe space
Gen Z are something else. Do you know what the definition of a baby boomer is?

:dead: :manny:
Ironically I kaarbashed you because I thought you were older than me but stupid. But your antics makes sense now that I know you are a kid.
I mean "Good Luck Charlie" is one of his favorite shows :mjlol:
1588440080716.png

Trending