Official Soor Census of 2020

Do you like Soor?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It depends on what you eat it with. Reer moqdisho have a fancy way of eating it but majority of somalis eat soor/shuuro with soured milk or plain subag. I used to eat shuuro every night during my stay in baadiye.
Reer waqooyi call it shuuro btw

be honest here did you enjoy eating it or did it out of necessity. Also my family use both words lol

Fufu and ugali >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> soor :susp: looks like mashed potato that got all it’s life sucked out
1588109301745.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Uncultured swines :susp: go eat your burgers and milkshakes
At least burgers and milkshake are edible, the f*ck is soor? It looks like wet dandruff that got clumped together and probably tastes like it too, miss me with that nasty shit:drakekidding:

Folks out here admitting they like soor, what has the world come to.
I see we have slaves in this forum
Yes, I heard you got sold from Libyan eBay a few months ago and cried to your master you missed the way he use to whip you.

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
At least burgers and milkshake are edible, the f*ck is soor? It looks like wet dandruff that got clumped together and probably tastes like it too, miss me with that nasty shit:drakekidding:

Folks out here admitting they like soor, what has the world come to.

Yes, I heard you got sold from Libyan eBay a few months ago and cried go your master you missed the way he use to whip you.
Stop being a naag

Trending

Latest posts