Official: Somalispot Quran Competition.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Depends on the purity and impurity of the shoes. It's obviously not permissible to pray with dirty shoes.
Definitely not impure shoes, but I was like talking about daahir/clean shoes. It's cool tho, thanks

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Definitely not impure shoes, but I was like talking about daahir/clean shoes
There is an authentic Hadith by Anas In Malik.. he was asked if the prophet used to pray with his shoes and he said "yes". So, it's permissible if the shoes are clean.

I thought it was only times like wars only.. Good to know buddy.. Do you masax your socks sometimes?:cosbyhmm:
Bro I ain't a sheikh double check however regarding the masax of the socks yeah I do that but you have to have wuduu before t
You wear the socks if I remember correctly

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Bro I ain't a sheikh double check however regarding the masax of the socks yeah I do that but you have to have wuduu before t
Ok, :siilaanyolaugh: dhib malahan...just asking if you do that or not... I think it's permissable, mostly here in qurbo...they do that, times like when they at work..and then he/she goes to a mosque on the street/road

Ok, :siilaanyolaugh: dhib malahan...just asking if you do that or not... I think it's permissable, mostly here in qurbo...they do that
The masax is definitely permissable sxb there is a Hadith regarding that just do it at the top of the socks not the bottom

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
زعمت انى شيخ ولست بشيخ إنما الشيخ من يدب دبيبا.
@Dalmoor it means "you claimed that I'm sheikh but I ain't sheikh, Sheikh is the one who walks gently cause of his old age".

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor it means "you claimed that I'm sheikh but I ain't sheikh, Sheikh is the one who walks gently cause of his old age".
I didn't get the last word... I still have the af3arabi of my dugsi sheikh.. maybe hadaan madrasa gali lahaa:fittytousand: I would've been expert by now

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@government sheikh= old person
Reason I'm doing these is from this a'yaa.. it means old person
قَالَتْ يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ أَأَلِدُ وَأَنَا عَجُوزٌ وَهَٰذَا بَعْلِي شَيْخًا ۖ إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَشَيْءٌ عَجِيبٌ

@Karim I did recall what you meant.. I was kinda kiddin with you by saying sheikh:samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

قَالَتْ يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ أَأَلِدُ وَأَنَا عَجُوزٌ وَهَٰذَا بَعْلِي شَيْخًا ۖ إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَشَيْءٌ عَجِيبٌ

@Karim I did recall what you meant.. I was kinda kiddin with you by saying sheikh:samwelcome:
Hehehe I've been playing complete the ayah for so long that when I read the ayah I immediately started reading the next ayah

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huud weeye