Official Somalia Twitter Account Refers to Somalia as an Arab Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohno:
It could be by coincidence

it's called steak tartar and is a stample in many cuisines, but you wouldn't have known that...

Streak tartar is named after most barbaric, uncivilized tribes in Central Asia" Tatar " who looted, killed and ended civilization in lot of countries (Iraq, Syria, Central Asia, ....)
They were ignorant, semi human with no respect or value to human life or education. Tartar had made bridge out of Baghdad 's library, filled the river with books then they walked on them.
Raw meat symbolizes primitive state of human to era of cave age.

You said most Somalis are Arabs, care to elaborate?
0757AF17-D896-4FD5-9184-B0B510F1C7C6-574-0000007713769D18.gif
I've been corrected :damedamn:

Streak tartar is named after most barbaric, uncivilized tribes in Central Asia" Tatar " who looted, killed and ended civilization in lot of countries (Iraq, Syria, Central Asia, ....)
They were ignorant, semi human with no respect or value to human life or education. Tartar had made bridge out of Baghdad 's library, filled the river with books then they walked on them.
Raw meat symbolizes primitive state of human to era of cave age.
Read what you wrote again and tell me if that doesn't sound like Somalia haha. You come from a barbaric people who have no rule of law, no civilization, no books, and no culture and you perform incest which is why you look like you have Down syndrome :nahgirl::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Last edited:
Somalia was part of Islamic org and other rigs Meaning streets got to eat.
hey , I am already preparing for the next great Cushitic-Arab expansion into Africa .One
Performs crunches/sit ups and eats digir 3 times a week .We are coming ! We will finish off what the colonialist prevented our ancestors from doing .

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Lool a couple of days ago I was in Dubai mall speaking to an Algerian security guard and he's like why don't you know Arabic and aren't Somalis Arab and somalia became Arab 1000 years ago
:what1:

Apollo

VIP
Lool a couple of days ago I was in Dubai mall speaking to an Algerian security guard and he's like why don't you know Arabic and aren't Somalis Arab and somalia became Arab 1000 years ago
:what1:

They teach Arabs in school that all the Arab League countries are Arabs and speak Arabic.

Read what you wrote again and tell me if that doesn't sound like Somalia haha. You come from a barbaric people who have no rule of law, no civilization, no books, and no culture and you perform incest which is why you look like you have Down syndrome :nahgirl::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Nope that's part of your Waaq culture the incesting and marriage brothers and sisters that you still practice in Ethiopian people who still worship Waaq religion.

Nope that's part of your Waaq culture the incesting and marriage brothers and sisters that you still practice in Ethiopian people who still worship Waaq religion.
You believe in waaq before Arabs forced themselves on you and have cities named after it. I have no connection to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending