Official Somalia Twitter Account Refers to Somalia as an Arab Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

@Canuck

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The classic "The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was an Arab so we have to love all Arabs" excuse.
:comeon:

The supposed Banu Hashim ancestry will get you nowhere in this life and it most certainly won't get you anywhere in the hereafter. It did not save Abu Lahab, nor did it save Abu Talib, the protector of the Prophet (SAW) who continued to worship idols. It is only through the virtue of your character that will take you places by the will of Allah

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The haplogroup T isn't indigenous to Africa. That's why most Horners do not have it. The oromos are heterogenous as they have assimilated a large amount of cushtic and omotic peoples of southern Ethiopia, but still maintain their original stock in certain parts of the country (south eastern-south). Omotic peoples have also assimilated many peoples including niolites on their south western flank. They normally look like the current Pm of Ethiopia, who is omotic.

And J is somehow indigenous to the horn? :denzelnigga:Let's face it bro we've been here longer (T1a) and likely came through the Egyptian corridor. And Somalis make a better reference group than Oromos. Quit playing. We're a better indication of what Cushites were like in the past.:mybusiness:

And J is somehow indigenous to the horn? :denzelnigga:Let's face it bro we've been here longer (T1a) and likely came through the Egyptian corridor. And Somalis make a better reference group than Oromos. Quit playing. We're a better indication of what Cushites were like in the past.:mybusiness:
you should really lay off the khat, it's starting to get to your feeble brain. There's more than 10 cushtic groups in Ethiopia who have less admixture than Somalis. You have mixed with the hunter gatherers, the Bantus of east Africa, Arabs, Iranians/Persian, and Turks. Somalis are a twig of a colossal tree of the peoples of Ethiopia. Just lay off the khat buddy, it's going to your head.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
you should really lay off the khat, it's starting to get to your feeble brain. There's more than 10 cushtic groups in Ethiopia who have less admixture than Somalis. You have mixed with the hunter gatherers, the Bantus of east Africa, Arabs, Iranians/Persian, and Turks. Somalis are a twig of a colossal tree of the peoples of Ethiopia. Just lay off the khat buddy, it's going to your head.

Warya I live nowhere near Bantu. Negro you're my neighbour. Also, you're more admixed. God bless 23andme. Lay off the alcohol son, you'll get cirrhosis or something. Please also provide evidence before you make bogus claims. I'm speaking about Cushitic and Ethio-Semetic speaking groups exclusively, not Nilosaharans. Among the former groups we make a better reference group given our genetic uniformity. Can't say the same for your lot.

Last edited:
Warya I live nowhere near Bantu. Negro you're my neighbour. Also, you're more admixed. God bless 23andme. Lay off the alcohol son, you'll get cirrhosis or something. Please also provide evidence before you make bogus claims. I'm speaking about Cushitic and Ethio-Semetic speaking groups exclusively, not Nilosaharans. Among the former groups we make a better reference group given our genetic uniformity. Can't say the same for your lot.
Share your results, or partial results and I will do the same.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Don't bother with it. Popular genetic testing could be used against us. :williamswtf: There must be a reason they are giving out tests to Africans for free.
I don't know but other Africans but in the case of ethnic groups from the Horn they could be trying to get proper data so that they can send more accurate information to people from there

Siad Bare sent arms and money to the Pan African resistance groups in South Africa and Angola . We also jumped on the Pan Arabism bandwagon . Gaddaffi was right when he said Pan Arabism was a myth . The future is localised nationalism and qabilo-xeer capitalism .

Siad Bare sent arms and money to the Pan African resistance groups in South Africa and Angola . We also jumped on the Pan Arabism bandwagon . Gaddaffi was right when he said Pan Arabism was a myth . The future is localised nationalism and qabilo-xeer capitalism .

Somalia was part of Islamic org and other rigs Meaning streets got to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending