Official Somalia Twitter Account Refers to Somalia as an Arab Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
ISLAM...THE PROMISE TO THE PROPHET ABRAHAM THROUGH HIS SON ISHMAEL (PBUT) FROM ALLAH FOUND IN THE SCRIPTURES, THE TORAH AND PRESENT BIBLE:

There are some Christians and Jews out there who perhaps because of their personal distaste of Islam would go so far as to totally reject the fact that Hagar was Abraham’s wife. They would go out of their way to accuse her of illigitimacy and extend that to the fruit of her womb, Ishmael.

Abraham had two wives (or some say three including Keturah) Sarah and Hagar. His first son born from Hagar (yes, Hagar was his wife!) was Ishmael whose name means ‘God hears’. It is the Islamic standpoint that it was Ishmael who was actually taken for sacrifice and not the second son born to Sarah whose name was Isaac. Contrary to Islamic belief Jews and Christians believe that Isaac was the one taken for sacrifice and that it is he alone and his progeny that were bestowed the covenant whilst Ishmael is neglected. Taking the Judeo-Christian perspective in hand don’t you find it interesting that Ishmael carries God’s name whilst Isaac’s does not? Think about it. However, this is not a thread about who was taken to be sacrificed. Rather, recognise the fact that Islam is the fulfillment of God’s promise given to Ishmael who was the firstborn of Abraham.

THE PROMISE TO ISHMAEL IS SEEN IN THE FOLLOWING VERSE:

“But regarding Ishmael I have heard you: I have blessed him will make him fruitful, and will increase him most exceedingly; he will beget twelve princes and I will make him into a great nation.” [Genesis 17:20]

THIS PROMISE IS REPEATED SEVERAL TIMES FOR ISHMAEL:

“And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation” [Genesis 21:13]

“Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine (Hagar) hand; for I will make him (Ishmael) a great nation.” [Genesis 21:18]

"Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar; so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her...." Abram agreed to what Sarai said. So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. Then Sarai said to Abram, "You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my servant in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me." "Your servant is in your hands," Abram said. "Do with her whatever you think best." Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her. The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. And he said, "Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?" "I'm running away from my mistress Sarai," she answered. Then the angel of the LORD told her, "Go back to your mistress and submit to her." The angel added, "I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count." The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery." [Genesis 16:1-11]

"As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, And you will the father of a multitude of nations."No longer shall your name be called Abram, But your name shall be Abraham;For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. "I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you." [Genesis 17:4-6]

Then God said, "Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation." [Genesis 17:19-20]

"If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his." [Deut 21:15-17]

Jesus said to the Jews, "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof." [Matthew 21:43]

The angel added, ”I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count.” [Genesis 16:10]

Who among the descendants of Ishmael succeeded in fulfilling this promise in making a great nation that bore multitudes?

We see from the prophecy in this verse that 2337 years elapsed before the Arabs, Ishmael’s descendants, became a great nation [with the rise of Islam in the 7th century C.E.]…. Throughout this period, Ishmael hoped anxiously, until finally the promise was fulfilled and they dominated the world.”

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I need you to pm your weedmans number sxb

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
half of my family live in Yemen... i'll take a DNA test
That makes sense. If you are half Somali then that's acceptable. If you are fully Somali you are Somali. Are your Yemeni family Arab or Somali? If they are Somali you are Somali. If both your parents are Somali you are also Somali.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
ISLAM...THE PROMISE TO THE PROPHET ABRAHAM THROUGH HIS SON ISHMAEL (PBUT) FROM ALLAH FOUND IN THE SCRIPTURES, THE TORAH AND PRESENT BIBLE:

There are some Christians and Jews out there who perhaps because of their personal distaste of Islam would go so far as to totally reject the fact that Hagar was Abraham’s wife. They would go out of their way to accuse her of illigitimacy and extend that to the fruit of her womb, Ishmael.

Abraham had two wives (or some say three including Keturah) Sarah and Hagar. His first son born from Hagar (yes, Hagar was his wife!) was Ishmael whose name means ‘God hears’. It is the Islamic standpoint that it was Ishmael who was actually taken for sacrifice and not the second son born to Sarah whose name was Isaac. Contrary to Islamic belief Jews and Christians believe that Isaac was the one taken for sacrifice and that it is he alone and his progeny that were bestowed the covenant whilst Ishmael is neglected. Taking the Judeo-Christian perspective in hand don’t you find it interesting that Ishmael carries God’s name whilst Isaac’s does not? Think about it. However, this is not a thread about who was taken to be sacrificed. Rather, recognise the fact that Islam is the fulfillment of God’s promise given to Ishmael who was the firstborn of Abraham.

THE PROMISE TO ISHMAEL IS SEEN IN THE FOLLOWING VERSE:

“But regarding Ishmael I have heard you: I have blessed him will make him fruitful, and will increase him most exceedingly; he will beget twelve princes and I will make him into a great nation.” [Genesis 17:20]

THIS PROMISE IS REPEATED SEVERAL TIMES FOR ISHMAEL:

“And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation” [Genesis 21:13]

“Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine (Hagar) hand; for I will make him (Ishmael) a great nation.” [Genesis 21:18]

"Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar; so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her...." Abram agreed to what Sarai said. So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. Then Sarai said to Abram, "You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my servant in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me." "Your servant is in your hands," Abram said. "Do with her whatever you think best." Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her. The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. And he said, "Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?" "I'm running away from my mistress Sarai," she answered. Then the angel of the LORD told her, "Go back to your mistress and submit to her." The angel added, "I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count." The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery." [Genesis 16:1-11]

"As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, And you will the father of a multitude of nations."No longer shall your name be called Abram, But your name shall be Abraham;For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. "I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you." [Genesis 17:4-6]

Then God said, "Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation." [Genesis 17:19-20]

"If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his." [Deut 21:15-17]

Jesus said to the Jews, "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof." [Matthew 21:43]

The angel added, ”I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count.” [Genesis 16:10]

Who among the descendants of Ishmael succeeded in fulfilling this promise in making a great nation that bore multitudes?

We see from the prophecy in this verse that 2337 years elapsed before the Arabs, Ishmael’s descendants, became a great nation [with the rise of Islam in the 7th century C.E.]…. Throughout this period, Ishmael hoped anxiously, until finally the promise was fulfilled and they dominated the world.”
What does this have to do with Somalis being Arab Sheegato?

That makes sense. If you are half Somali then that's acceptable. If you are fully Somali you are Somali. Are your Yemeni family Arab or Somali? If they are Somali you are Somali. If both your parents are Somali you are also Somali.
No both my parents are somali....but there some Arab on my mom side.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I need you to pm your weedmans number sxb
I get it you're a gaal that's why I didn't qoute you but I did qoute the other guy that was mocking our beloved prophets lineage.

The bible & Torah are from Allah and as Muslims we must believe that they're from Allah so stick to your Darwinism and leave Islam to me.

dont make me start dissing you god siad barre the gaal:siilaanyolaugh:
giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I get it you're a gaal that's why I didn't qoute you but I did qoute the other guy that was mocking our beloved prophets lineage.

The bible & Torah are from Allah and as Muslims we must believe that they're from Allah so stick to your Darwinism and leave Islam to me.
dont make me start dissing you god siad barre the gaal:siilaanyolaugh:

How much for an 1/8 in London sxb?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless the descendants of our beloved prophet Darood are the descendants of AQIL IBN ABU TALIB:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts