Official Somali Supremacist Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I just got racially profiled in a shop. The shopkeeper asked me if I was Somali, so weird. I'm in a city with fewer than 100 of them. :what:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I was the first to coin the Somali supremacist phrase on this forum,
And I'm not included?

:ohreally:
I had a meeting with the most prominent leaders and your name was not mentioned. That said I will make a revised post including all current leaders and excommunicating others. Your name will be included within the ranks.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Been ma ahaan ina adeer you need to take a hiatus from this just like you did for nimanka only this time make it an indefinite one.

giphy.gif
fall prey to the unenlightened among us they will lead you nowhere

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Supremacists built up Germany. Do you think Germany's debts would have been forgiven had Hitler not conquered most of Europe?

Actually, Germany was great before even Hitler was born. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire

Germany was the 3rd strongest country in the world after the US and Britain during the late 19th Century and early 20th. Two people ruined it though. Kaiser Wilhelm II who's aggressive foreign policy after sacking the great chancellor Otto von Bismarck (who not only unified the German people but transformed Germany into a great country) plunged Germany into WW1. Then it was the pragmatic leadership of Gustav Stresemann as Chancellor and foreign minister that recovered Germany through the inter war years. Only the Wall Street Crash ruined what could've been a complete recovery by Germany. It was then Hitler that rallied the German people and said blah blah lebensraum blah blah blah kill all untemenschen. His policies were even more aggressive than the Kaisers!. Look where that got Germany. Bombed to smithereens by the Allies, a country split in half for decades to come, one side doing much better economically than the other, a huge wall splitting the capital Berlin in half, families torn apart. Is that what you call supremacists building up Germany?

What Somalia needs is a Bismarck to rule, not a Hitler.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Actually, Germany was great before even Hitler was born. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire

Germany was the 3rd strongest country in the world after the US and Britain during the late 19th Century and early 20th. Two people ruined it though. Kaiser Wilhelm II who's aggressive foreign policy after sacking the great chancellor Otto von Bismarck (who not only unified the German people but transformed Germany into a great country) plunged Germany into WW1. Then it was the pragmatic leadership of Gustav Stresemann as Chancellor and foreign minister that recovered Germany through the inter war years. Only the Wall Street Crash ruined what could've been a complete recovery by Germany. It was then Hitler that rallied the German people and said blah blah lebensraum blah blah blah kill all untemenschen. His policies were even more aggressive than the Kaisers!. Look where that got Germany. Bombed to smithereens by the Allies, a country split in half for decades to come, one side doing much better economically than the other, a huge wall splitting the capital Berlin in half, families torn apart. Is that what you call supremacists building up Germany?

What Somalia needs is a Bismarck to rule, not a Hitler.
Hitler rose to power due to the debt accumulated from WWI. We're not talking about pre-WWI Germany.

Germany became great again due to supremacy.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Hitler rose to power due to the debt accumulated from WWI. We're not talking about pre-WWI Germany.

Germany became great again due to supremacy.

It was the wall street crash that made Hitler rise to power, not necessarily the reparations payment that Germany had to pay because of WW1. That was used as propaganda to rally the German people. The wall street crash is what destroyed Weimar Republic economy (which was doing quite well)

No it didn't. Germany got bombed, destroyed and carved out because of supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending