Official Somali gorgeous girls appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm glad it's ruined. If guys want to post pictures of Somali girls & showcase their beauty to the world then why don't you start with your sisters pic.

S

SOMACOON

somaliwoman.jpg

1000.jpg

I see what you did there...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can't tell if these female ex-cons/jailbirds become ugly from participating in crime and/or engaging in drug use or if they naturally look like 'felons'. It's the did the chicken come before the egg aka causality dilemma.

Anyway, I will agree with Forton on one point at least they have no makeup and filter at their disposal.

And honestly Somalia used to have more beautiful people bari hore, has the poor quality food/nutrition ruined the genes of some of them. Damn you epigenetics!

S

SOMACOON

I can't tell if these female ex-cons/jailbirds become ugly from participating in crime and/or engaging in drug use or if they naturally look like 'felons'.

Anyway, I will agree with Forton on one point at least they have no makeup and filter at their disposal.

And honestly Somalia used to have more beautiful people bari hore, has the poor quality food/nutrition ruined the genes of some of them. Damn you epigenetics!

No sane women would get arrested. These are abnormal beings, and their mages can prove it.
Look at their eyes, this cant be khat or ganja. They on some other shit, waana lagu qabtay, weyna ka muuqataa.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I can't tell if these female ex-cons/jailbirds become ugly from participating in crime and/or engaging in drug use or if they naturally look like 'felons'. It's the did the chicken come before the egg aka causality dilemma.

Lack of self care that's all. Many of not most of the women look to be 50+ that's what I found shocking.

S

SOMACOON

Before this appreciation thread got highjacked and fire motored by Forfon, it was rather a good topic.
I'mma contribute my half, check these Xalimos out. Iga bdn, Somali Women are number ONE on my liist, others come last.

XAAX I LOVE THAT SKIN COMPLEX ON A WOMEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Queen Carawelo

The awkward moment when your bestie's picture is posted. She's truly beautiful mashallah. :deargod:

go best friend
That's my best friend, that's my best friend

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
The awkward moment when your bestie's picture is posted. She's truly beautiful mashallah. :deargod:

go best friend
That's my best friend, that's my best friend

Lool I remember when ya'll were mentioning my cousin... I didn't mean to say what I said.. now I know it was the awkwardness that was speaking *facepalm* :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Lool I remember when ya'll were mentioning my cousin... I didn't mean to say what I said.. now I know it was the awkwardness that was speaking *facepalm* :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Goldink is that you?

You're right, karma I guess. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending