Official Sheria political ideology thread

AS does not want stability so an agreement cannot be reached. They love war and destruction, as they are kharawij who have expansionist goals like their brethren ISIS and AQ. If they rule Somalia, they will look to Kenya and Ethiopia. Anytime a Somali brings up this hypothetical of making peace with AS I have to really question their sanity. From what we have seen from AS since the beginning, what makes you believe reaching peace is remotely possible? You also spit on the graves of the thousands of innocents they slaughtered.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It would have been a fight between Al Shabab vs ICU. They would have lost. Also, they didn’t plan on taking over the ICU but instead wanted to establish another organisation because they viewed ICU as not extreme enough.

@Muslim? if Al Shabab were not able to get along with the ICU who established Shariah, it’s foolish to think they will negotiate with the FGS.

View attachment 225850
View attachment 225851
According to the same book AS refused a proposed deal with ths TFG to remove ANISOM from the country if they agreed to a ceasefire.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What was the entire point of the American backed Ethiopian invasion against the mostly moderate Islamic Courts Union if in the end, Al Shabab which was the most extreme part of the group, was the one that benefited the most from it and will take control in the end?

Uncle Sam always ruining every country they touch ffs.
Zenawi leveraged the momentum from Americas global war on terror to cripple the ICU(once again Ethiopia leveraging European politics to dominate). America later expressed regret to that on many occasions even though they still use them as “the horns anchor”

The ICUs biggest mistake was puffing their chest to the world they should have done everything they can diplomatically to prevent that invasion.

World

VIP
Zenawi leveraged the momentum from Americas global war on terror to cripple the ICU(once again Ethiopia leveraging European politics to dominate). America later expressed regret to that on many occasions even though they still use them as “the horns anchor”

The ICUs biggest mistake was puffing their chest to the world they should have done everything they can diplomatically to prevent that invasion.
Didn’t the ICU send an open letter to Bush and the West that they are not Al Qaeda and want to be on friendly terms with the West. What more could they have do for the world?

Zenawi was facing troubles in Ethiopia because the opposition was winning the fair election in Ethiopia, which he repressed and the west sanctioned Ethiopia badly. He used Somalia as a scrape goat to plan an invasion against so called “terrorists” allowing him to stop the sanctions and get on the west’s good side.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Didn’t the ICU send an open letter to Bush and the West that they are not Al Qaeda and want to be on friendly terms with the West. What more could they have do for the world?

Zenawi was facing troubles in Ethiopia because the opposition was winning the fair election in Ethiopia, which he repressed and the west sanctioned Ethiopia badly. He used Somalia as a scrape goat to plan an invasion against so called “terrorists” allowing him to stop the sanctions and get on the west’s good side.
i though Ethiopia was used as a US proxy to invade Somalia after US backed warlords failed to destroy the ICU.

You expect them to hold onto regions to tax but not have any control over the military?

Furthermore your asking them to completely go against everything they profess and join “Kufr”. This is coupled with the reality that we are in an extremely weak negotiating position for many reasons and are looking more and more like Afghanistan.

The Famous Poet Qamaan Bulxan AUN once said i debate with my self before i sit beneath the tree and debate with men so i can iron out weak logic

most people do not have 2nd dimensions thinking let alone 4th dimension , these caruur are just blowing off steam and do not deep or critically think of the issue, notice how most somalis are very simplistic in problem solving,

many somalis will say we want a centralised government so we can have a strong state, nostalgia perhaps? most do not know why they want this or how they will curb the presidents tribe using the state resources to wage war with other clans, which has happened since 1960 and when you put a confederacy type structure as a solution, most will not even consider before they did not think deeply of the solutions of the very thing they desire to discuss

thus most s lack deep critical thinking skills and are easily mislead, perfect example the person you reply to , i am not attacking him or her, just their logic deductive skills

a father was k=asked in kismayo to be damiin for his son who was alshabab, the son said you are all kufar and i will kill you, father said why should i damiin him when he sees me as gaal and desire death on me

the reason s cannot move forward and are stuck with a bastardised format of federlism is because there are no deep thinking skills with in who ever runs the state

this is why i came to the conclusion a long time ago, i will not debate a person and educate them at the same time, you will be talking to someone who cannot understand you

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Im not sure what else but I believe there is more to diplomacy then an open letter.

They didnt do nearly enough to distance themselves from AQ if anything they pushed their branding heavily and gained alot of traction from that crowd(Until Godanes purge). Flirting so heavily with the other side in the war on terror is begging for bad relations.
i though Ethiopia was used as a US proxy to invade Somalia after US backed warlords failed to destroy the ICU.
The choice was mutual but only Ethiopia truly benfitted long term. They are masters at being puppets they leveraged it perfectly to isolate Eritrea and destroy Somalia whilst making Djibouti their puppet.

I respect that theyve been doing this for a half millennium.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
I read about the 2009 TFG and AS failed negotiations. They were been mediated by somali sheikhs if I'm not wrong and AS were stronger then , they occupied Xamar ffs.. The question is ..What is their current stance?.

World

VIP
Im not sure what else but I believe there is more to diplomacy then an open letter.

They didnt do nearly enough to distance themselves from AQ if anything they pushed their branding heavily and gained alot of traction from that crowd(Until Godanes purge). Flirting so heavily with the other side in the war on terror is begging for bad relations.

The choice was mutual but only Ethiopia truly benfitted long term. They are masters at being puppets they leveraged it perfectly to isolate Eritrea and destroy Somalia whilst making Djibouti their puppet.

I respect that theyve been doing this for a half millennium.
ICU has never pushed AQ brand, you are mistaken. Sheikh Shariif has never supported them. Are you referring to the fact that some extremists like Aweys who in the 90s reportedly received funding from Bin Ladin? What I found ironic is that Bin Ladin and Jihadists/Mujahideen actually was supported and armed by the US and hailed as heroes in the 80s for their war against Soviets. As extreme as I find him, he doesn’t have anything to do with Al Qaeda nor Al Shabab as they’re the ones who tried to kill him.

I recommend you to read this: https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Inside_S...2C_al-Itihaad_al-Islamiya_and_Osama_bin_Laden

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
13.04 "We will negotiate with whoever the Sheria allows us".

These guys allow a sneak peak in their HQ whenever a new govt comes to power :cosbyhmm:

Trending