Official roast a member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily, when are we gonna get on DMs.
Your neck is beautiful.
Mr koala bear for some reason I imagine you as a mellow, dismissive, yet deceptive and emotionally manipulative gentleman.

I don’t know why maybe it’s your persona or the koala dp lol

Mr koala bear for some reason I imagine you as a mellow, dismissive, yet deceptive and emotionally manipulative gentleman.

I don’t know why maybe it’s your persona or the koala dp lol
Ems, none of those things are true at all.
I'm just one of those people who likes to tell it like it is. I call people out left and right. Sometimes I agree with knowles and steam development. Sometimes I don't and sometimes they're right. I'm the only guy here keeping it real. I think koalas look like stuck up assholes, kind of like how I envision colonialist brits were like. So i took one as profile pic. It's also the writing style. I deliberately write in a way to distinguish myself from other somali guys here.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ems, none of those things are true at all.
I'm just one of those people who likes to tell it like it is. I call people out left and right. Sometimes I agree with knowles and steam development. Sometimes I don't and sometimes they're right. I'm the only guy here keeping it real. I think koalas look like stuck up assholes, kind of like how I envision colonialist brits were like. So i took one as profile pic. It's also the writing style. I deliberately write in a way to distinguish myself from other somali guys here.

Nice, mr koala bear you seem to be pretty down to earth and we will get along fine:ehh:

138401CF-E40A-458A-92A0-01DEA72D939B.gif

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Says this. "These incel Ashy Abdis can never get pussy"

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

The truth is Knowles. You're a fugly obese dhuxul compulsive lying incel that has nothing better to do in real life but to slander Somali men in online just because they don't found you attractive since you look like the picture above but a dhuxul version of course. That is why you are always mad and constantly make lying threads about Somali men, what a pathetic lowlife incel. The reason why you hate me is because I always spit facts, defeat you in a debates and show you the evidences while all you do is tag team your degenerate gaalo friends to prove your baseless opinions and slander other users who don't agree with your lies. Don't ever try me you obese mentally deranged .

:dead::dead::dead:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Says this. "These incel Ashy Abdis can never get pussy"

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

The truth is Knowles. You're a fugly obese dhuxul compulsive lying incel that has nothing better to do in real life but to slander Somali men in online just because they don't found you attractive since you look like the picture above but a dhuxul version of course. That is why you are always mad and constantly make lying threads about Somali men, what a pathetic lowlife incel. The reason why you hate me is because I always spit facts, defeat you in a debates and show you the evidences while all you do is tag team your degenerate gaalo friends to prove your baseless opinions and slander other users who don't agree with your lies. Don't ever try me you obese mentally deranged .

This has to be the post of the century

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Legendary thread, I almost forgot about this, but I've stumbled on it again

It should be HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.