Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He came, he stared at it and then wu ku aasey...ninku nin caadiya maaha

He single handedly drive a girl to stop scamming

He even replied to Tuugxishoodbadan on fb , agreeing with him

Then he constantly fighting something called SJW, something I'm yet at liberty to know

Oh you know me Menace, you're too scared to mess with a strong sister like me. I warned you on the AA forum, like I said come for me.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Menace stop harassing that cute Gaadsan girl. lol and I've seen him do work on Facebook.

Salute Geeljire!

Q

Queen Carawelo

Loooooooool@ how this topic turned.

From menace appreciating Geeljiire, to Yas/London's confusing replies to rooble throwing in a random female's name to menace's almost shitting himself thinking he's about to get murked.

I swear Somalis are the most entertaining folks alive.

I appreciate geeljiire'so fiery passion about shutting down the bipolar, socially awkward fat asses called SJW.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

From menace appreciating Geeljiire, to Yas/London's confusing replies to rooble throwing in a random female's name to menace's almost shitting himself thinking he's about to get murked.

I appreciate geeljiire'so fiery passion about shutting down the bipolar, socially awkward fat asses called SJW.

I'm afraid some national liberation I've conducted a while back might've sent her brother to eliminate me :meleshame::meleshame:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Agreed. :qri8gs7:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Geeljire is too soft on the Somalis who beg/bootyclap for Arabs.

This group has decreased significantly among the younger generation. It was at its highest when Salafism was at its peak, but died down a lot since 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending