Official Puntland 2019 Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw what subclan he heils from.
I am bit rusty when it comes to Somali politics. I haven't followed up on the election and candidates.

Former president vs incumbent:2tjlv3e::jcoleno:

Attachments

• FVC.PNG
    FVC.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
the resemblance is frightening :dwill:

It's like gaas duplicated himself...

There goes my hope I won't hear gaas say "MUDANAYAAL iyo MARWOOYIN" in every bloody speech ....:williamswtf:.shit was getting to me..

A lot of shit gets to me...

What about Somali news anchors and their insane repetitive ways calling everything that associates with Somalia as "DALKA SOOMAALIYA"

The full title of the president plus his first 5 names followed by his Nick name and then like we would really be informed.. what country he is the president of..

Xassan sheikh maxamuud oo ah Madaxweynaha dawlada fadaraalka ee dalka Soomaaliya ayaa maanta ka so kicitamay magaalada Mogadishu ee magaala madaxda dawlada fadaraalka ee Soomaliya asagoo kusii jeeda magaalda Kigali oo ah magala madaxda dawlada Rwanda si ula kulmo dhiigiisa madaxweyna dalka Rwanda Paul kagame oo sanad kii hore uu madaxweyne xassan sheikh maxamuud garoonka diyaaradaha ee Mogadishu o ah magaala madaxda dawlada fadaraalka ee Somalia uu kusoodhsweeyay..

Like realllyyyyy

I feel like shooting tht anchor..with an unloaded pistol...get really frustrated look for bullets in my pocket..while he/she looks on in severe mental shock...find 1 bullet ..stick in the chamber...lock it in..spin it..and play Russian roulette on her /his head..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending